Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Viviana (played by ForeverDreamer)

[Sorry... Was busy with snow again, so I had to rest up a bit more, but now I'm ready this time. It's also your turn to post...if you want to add anything before I can make large time-skips (Depending on what Moon does next)]
Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

Moon soon falls asleep...

As Moon goes to sleep, Viviana returns downstairs in order to continue working at the party. Another hour has passed as Viviana continues to work very diligently without so much as to get exhausted. Eventually, she entertained the party buy throwing knives as darts to a target, amazed everyone in the process. There were also some cases which some drunkards wants Viviana to drink along with them, but she forced to decline as she can't drink and stomach alcohol at all. There were times that Tom and Matt had to break up any possible fights/arguments, but aside from that the party continues to run smoothly as Viviana gets everyone's dinner ready.

Moon wakes, because she cannot sleep.

The party still continues with some merrily group singing of various songs while Viviana serves everyone their dinner of what they requested from the menu. 30 minutes has passed as the party starts to die down, with people finishing up their meals, and some even leave satisfied of the fun that they all had. Viviana, during that time, begins to wash all the dishes that were used...and for a party that big, there was a lot of them to wash and clean by hand...

Moon asked Viviana telepathically, ~Do you need any help?~

Viviana was surprised to hear Moon's voice in her head that she did ended up looking around to she if she's actually around, but soon realized that she isn't anywhere.

"Hmm... I thought I heard, Miss Moon's voice... I wonder... If you can here me, Miss Moon, I'm fine, and I'll be done soon. The party is slowly wrapping up." said Viviana, hoping Moon can hear her thoughts

Viviana returns to her dish cleaning, getting through half-way of the many dirty dishes, but there's still plenty left.

~Alright, but if you need help, just ask.~

"Don't worry, leave everything to me. I'm almost done, so I'll met you in our room in a while." said Viviana

Viviana, returns to cleaning the dishes. Now slightly speeding up the process just to get done, and not to worry Moon.

~Take your time. I'm fine here.~

"Okay, okay..." said Viviana

15 minutes has passed as Viviana almost finished cleaning all the dishes. Meanwhile, out in the front, more people has left, leaving only a few others left either resting up a little bit more, or finish up their meals/drinks as tonight is normally in the night to be able to rent rooms for the night. Tom and Matt starts to clean around the front by wiping the tables clean before sweeping up the mess on the floor.

Moon looks to the ceiling...

25 minutes has passed as Viviana finally finishes up cleaning the dishes.

"Tired... But I need to make sure every is done for tonight..." Viviana said deep in thought

Viviana takes a short breather break as she then heads on over to the front to see that everyone has left, and Tom and Matt are almost done with the cleaning. They told Viviana that they can finish up here while she can go to take a well-deserved rest. Viviana indeed does just that as she heads up the stairs, slowly and sluggishly. She eventually got to the door where they're supposed to stay as she knocks on the door, slowly and weakly.

Moon immediately opens it. "Come on." She says and she helps Viviana to her bed.

"Thank you, Miss Moon..." said Viviana, clearly was very exhausted, and well beyond the point of her limits "Still... It doesn't seem right to sleep in my maid outfit, so I should take it off, and put on my night clothes..."

Viviana slowly undone her bow at the waist area as well as uses a bit of magic to magically unzip herself as she slowly takes off the top of her maid outfit...

Moon helped her take it off seeing that she was very tired...

"Thank you again, Miss Moon... It was very tough for me to do all of that in a while, but I am a professional, especially since...well...I'll tell you later..." said Viviana

Viviana proceeds to stand up a bit to take off the top completely before sitting down again to take off her stilettos and stockings. First taking off the stilettos by removing the metal buckles first before being able to slip them off. Once Viviana was finished getting them off, she then proceeds to take off her stockings slowly.

Moon helps her.

With Moon's help, Viviana was finally able to get undressed.

*Sigh* "There... And now to get my night clothes..." said Viviana weakly

Viviana slowly gets up to get her travel bag, placed a bit away from her bed.

Moon gets it for her and hands it to her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus