Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Viviana (played by ForeverDreamer)

"Oh... Thank you and I'm sorry for this..." said Viviana

Viviana open and digs right through her travel bag, and retrieves her night clothes which is a simple, solid-colored, frost green long gown.

"I'm sorry to ask you to do this, Miss Moon, but can you help me with this as well please?" asked Viviana nicely
Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

"Of course." She says and helps her with it as well.

"Thank you, Miss Moon..." said Viviana as she gets in her gown

With Moon's help, Viviana was able to put on her long gown as she then takes a nice deep sigh of relief before getting and finishing off the apple cider that she left behind upstairs.

*Phew~* "That still hits the spot even after leaving it up there for quite a long time." said Viviana

"I can take the dishes down." She says. "I know you're very tired."

"Thanks, but we should wait for a bit before taking it down. After all, even though the party is over, there's still a likely chance for someone to come back." said Viviana

Meanwhile, downstairs in the front, Matt and Tom finally finishes cleaning up everything as they now take a well deserved rest, as well as closing up for the night since it was getting very late, and that no one should at least be coming this late at night to rent a room.

She nods.

After a few minutes has passed, Viviana gives the go ahead to take it down as she should know that the place should be locking up for the night.

Moon sighs...

"Something the matter, Miss Moon? You can take the plate down if you want to." said Viviana

She nods. "I want you to get some sleep."

"Oh... Don't worry, I'll definitely get some sleep now. Just be careful when taking the dishes down, okay?" said Viviana

Viviana gets into a comfortable resting position as she then closes her eyes, and nearly instantly is asleep.

She nods and takes the dishes down...

As she takes the dishes downstairs to the front of the inn, all Moon sees is Tom and Matt relaxing in their usual spots. Once Tom notices Moon with some of the dishes that Viviana had earlier during the party, he told them to just put them in the kitchen. Afterwards...

"Boy that was a fun party. A bit rowdy, but fun. And that maid, Miss Viviana I believe is her name, was really an amazing maid. She really helped out a ton, a lot more than we've bargained for as our sub for sick employee. Wouldn't you say so, Matt?" said Tom

"Yeah... Miss Viviana did really well. She was very resilient from start to finish. It makes me wonder what type of training she had to go through in order to become a maid like that? ...Although, I think it's better not to ask..." said Matt

"Yeah... I guess so... It's like she said, women always wants to keep their deepest, darkest, secrets to themselves." said Tom

"You're not kidding." She said as she went back to the room.

"Well have a good night, Miss Moon." said Tom

"Goodnight, and give our thanks to Miss Viviana for us if she's still awake." said Matt

Once Moon goes back to their room, she'll notice that Viviana is sleeping very happily and contently while also clutching her hands together, like she's holding something, but she really isn't.

Moon sighed a little and got into bed.

Viviana did muttered something in her sleep.

"Miss Moon... Let's be friends...forever..." said Viviana muttering her sleep with a smile on her face

Moon chuckles a bit... "Sure." She said.

Also, even though it only happened for a little bit, there was something glowing vividly blue between her clutched hands. If Moon gets a closer look, the glow is actually coming from inside of her body, above her chest, before it dies away rather quickly.

Moon sees and she gets closer to Viviana.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus