Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Mai (played by ForeverDreamer)

With Moon following Mai, they both arrived at her room on the first floor. Mai then starts to get undressed and into her pajamas in order to go to bed.
Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

She stretches and gets into the bed.

Mai soon joins Moon into the bed with her as she soon falls fast asleep. Time slowly marches on until the next day...but when Moon wakes up, she'll find Mai rather clinging on to her in her sleep as she smiles...

She wakes and sees Mai. She chuckles.

Moon will find that Mai as her somewhat wrapped around her...as she then subconsciously blushes and embraces her in more in her sleep, eventually hugging her... Needless to say that despite she's being better about it, her obsession with demi-humans is still strong with her...

She petted Mai's head.

Eventually Mai continues to hug Moon...to the point that both of their bodies are touching each other... Because Moon can now sleep in her Neko Form it makes Mai more happier to sleep with her, that her obsessiveness, which as all but almost faded, returns. Still, Mai has learn self-restraint and control over her obsessive actions as she's not hugging her tightly at all...instead, she will continue to hug Moon and will not let go...her love of Moon is just too strong... Mai will continue to hug Moon to not let her move until she does something about it.

She just lets her.

Mai continues to lovingly hug Moon in her sleep until about 8:30...which is roughly 40 minutes when Moon woke up... She stirs into her sleep, almost trying to wake up, but couldn't...at least not yet...

She waited patiently.

Mai eventually wakes up to see Moon as she then smiles very happily.

"Moon... Moon~ Moon~" said Mai, quietly at first, and then soon very cheerfully

Mai did end up giving Moon one last nice hug before letting her go.

"Anyway, good morning, big sis. I wonder what we can do today?" asked Mai with a smile

"Well, Mai. As you know, I am pregnant starting today." She said.

"Right...I don't know what pregnant means specifically... I mean cases like that are impossible here in Alexcia since everyone here is a Homunculus. What we do know, and this is because we have very little knowledge imprinted into our minds prior to our birth, as well as what was being said at the Cathedral last night, is that you're going to have a baby. Something I'm really excited for. Have you decided on what name you want him or her to have?" said Mai with a smile

She shook her head. "I have some ideas, but I'd like to discuss it with you all later on."

"Okay then, but first, I need to go take my Cultivation Bath, so I'll be next door. You should go out and do something since it does take 45 minutes for us to take our special baths." said Mai

She nodded.

Mai heads on into the bathroom as she gets ready to take her Cultivation Bath. As the water gel fills up the special tub, she gets undress, and soon goes in to relax her body and closes her eyes while the tub fills up and completely immerses her in the goo. Soon the water gel starts to work it's magic as it starts to shine brightly in green.

She teleports somewhere.

Everyone else is up and were doing things to get ready to start their day. Only Vermillion was truly up and about, while the others, the ladies, were taking their Cultivation Baths similar to Mai right now.

She teleported to Vermillion.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus