Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Vermillion was in his room, writing up some paperwork that a couple of his close partners wanted him to issue and sign. He was very focused on his work until Moon teleported on in to see him.

"Good morning, Moon." said Vermillion with a smile
Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

(Said Vermillion*)
She smiled and waved. "Hey."
(It's fixed.)

"So... What can I do for you?" asked Vermillion with a smile

She sat by him. "I actually wanted to discuss names for the children with you. But if you're busy, I can come back later." She said and smiled.
"No, not at all, I got plenty of time." said Vermillion with a smile...as he then soon starts to blush... "Umm... I'm not really all that good with names... I'll feel a bit nervous if we come up with something that we can't agree on... Also, you're the one that is determining the gender, so what are you thinking about having?"

"A boy. It'll make it easier to repopulate the Neko race." She said with a smile.
"Really? I thought a girl will be more accepting, but I don't mind if it'll be a boy as well. Now about the name...personally something that relates to his Neko heritage will be very nice..." said Vermillion

(*Face palms.* I think I'm a dummy. But a boy could repopulate. Lol.)
She thought for a moment. "Well, I'm not sure..." She said.
(...Sure, let's go with that...)

"Well if the boy would have your powers, then I'm sure it would be able to...okay, that would be very weird...but still, I'm sure a boy would be fine..." said Vermillion, hiding the fact that he's awfully embarrassed by the developing situation

"Then how about both? I can have twins." She said with a chuckle. "There's still plenty of time to decide."
Arethusa Eolande (played anonymously)

(Really don't know if I should interrupt, but.. I've been reading and first of all, this is a very interesting rp, and secondly, a male neko could help repopulate the race. Not by getting pregnant [cause that's weird], but if he gets paired with the correct female, could pass his neko qualities to the child[ren] they have. Just in case you didn't think of this...)
"If it's possible to get twins, then that'll be excellent. I look forward to seeing them in the upcoming month. Hmm...I wonder if our second city would be up by the time the twins will be born? We could live out our lives at a small peaceful village where there's fairies closeby. I'm sure they'll love them." said Vermillion

(I did. Thanks for thinking it interesting. And if you'd like to join, then by all means, start where ever you feel comfortable.)
She nodded and smiled. "They would. And it would be completely wonderful if they did." She said and held his hand.
(Okay... I wasn't expecting another interruption, but I don't mind if someone else joins...though this can be a difficult time because of the certain location of the main characters. Also...in all seriousness...this RP has been going on long enough, in my highest opinion. I've more or less ran out of unique ideas to keep the story going.)

"We are fast builders...but not too fast... Also since it's a bit of ways across the ocean, it'll take even more time building up everything because they have to transfer resources on cargo ships...that still takes time even with our Seawakers and Windwakers..." said Vermillion
Arethusa Eolande (played anonymously)

(Oh, I don't have to join, I really don't want to interfere. I just wasn't sure if you had thought of that..)

She thought for a moment. "I could help out." She said. "I could teleport the cargo there and it would be faster." She said with a smile. "I really don't mind."
(I have plenty of Ideas if we run out. Lol.)
"Well we appreciate it, but you are also pregnant right now...though it's just the beginning... You should start to take things easy...especially for your kids that you're soon going to have..." said Vermillion

She giggled. "Using my magic isn't going to hurt them or me. But I guess you have a point." She said. She nuzzled his shoulder.
"Well I guess you can still help us...but just take it easy... We're very well organized and diligent for a good reason." said Vermillion as he pets Moon's hair

Vermillion then realizes something that Moon has never done or seen before that she may end up enjoying.

"Oh, I have an excellent idea, Moon. You should go down and see the farmlands and animal husbandry. Viviana will be working there today as I'm sure she'll love to introduce you to her two large black mares that she has been taking care of. Their names are Caroline and Madeline; Caroline is the mother, and Madeline is her young mare." said Vermillion

She smiled. "I'd love too." She said with a bright smile.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus