Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Vermillion leads Moon around the front of the animal husbandry building to see Viviana along with Caroline and Madeline.

"Excuse me, Viviana, do you mind that you can show Moon what you can do with Caroline out on the racetrack?" asked Vermillion

"Certainly, Master, I was just about to go and do that. Please wait while I get Caroline's saddle." said Viviana

"Isn't it rather heavy though? Here, let me help you." said Vermillion

"Oh, Master... I would greatly appreciate it..." said Viviana

"No problem. Moon, wait here for a moment while I go with Viviana to get the saddle." said Vermillion
Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

She nodded and waited happily.
While Moon waited with both Caroline and Madeline, Madeline went up to Moon as she then nuzzled her with her face. It didn't take too long for Vermillion to find and carry both of the horse's saddles as they came out to see Madeline happily nuzzling against Moon gently on the face.

"Aww...isn't that sweet...? It looks like Madeline really likes you, Moon." said Viviana with a smile

She giggled and she nuzzled Madeline back.
Viviana (played by ForeverDreamer)

"Both Caroline and Madeline are sweethearts, though Madeline can be a bit more curious, even to a fox if we ever have one out here. In any case let's get these saddles on them." said Viviana

Vermillion does just that, carrying both of the horse's saddles, he gently put on both of their saddles quickly as then Viviana gets on Caroline.

"If you want you could ride on Madeline, Moon." said Viviana

"Really?" She asked, excitedly.
Viviana (played by ForeverDreamer)

"Yes, go right ahead. Madeline is much more smaller than Caroline, so she'll be easier to get on. Of course she won't also buck on you, so you'll be fine. Just enjoy the ride." said Viviana with a smile

Viviana, riding on Caroline, starts to head on over to the horse racetrack farther down from the animal husbandry.

"Do you need help trying to get on Madeline, Moon?" asked Vermillion

She nodded. "Yes please."
"Alright then." said Vermillion

Vermillion lifts Moon up as he allowed her to get on Madeline without too much difficulty.

"Phew... That was harder than it looks, and not because the fact that you're very light, Moon. Other than that, you should be fine riding on Madeline as she's a very gentle horse, perfect for beginners and experts alike." said Vermillion

She smiled. "Thank you, Vermillion." She said. She tried to ride on Madeline.
Riding on Madeline was very easily and comforting as she wasn't going fast at all, but also Vermillion is directing her movement to keep up at his walking pace. It only took them less than a minute to arrive at the horse racetrack, with Viviana already performing some equestrian stunts with Caroline on the inner part of the racetrack that has all manner of obstacles.

"Ah, Viviana is performing some horse tricks that the Great Spirits has taught her. I forget what it's called, but it has something to do with performing tricks along with your horse on a set track, it's basically meant to be a competitive sport." said Vermillion

She nodded. "I'm not sure what it's called either." She said.
"Funny...given to your long life, I was almost expecting you to know... I guess only the Great Spirits know what the sport is...if we need to ask them that..." said Vermillion

Eventually Viviana finished up her equestrian run as she then rode on over to Vermillion and Moon.

"Welcome to the Horse racetrack where we train our horses. Not only it has a race course, but it has an equestrian field as well, as you can see behind me with all the jumping poles and obstructions." said Viviana

"Ah, so the sport you do with both Caroline and Madeline is called Equestrian...nice name..." said Vermillion

"It is, isn't it? The Great Spirits taught me how to perform it, and it's quite a fun sport to play." said Viviana with a smile

"That's what it was." She said to herself. She smiled at Viviana.
"If you want, I could show you the entire performance again since I'm sure you just got here." said Viviana

"That does sound like a good idea, what you do you think, Moon?" asked Vermillion

She smiled and nodded. "If you'd like, that would be wonderful." She said with a smile.
"Alright then, watch and be amazed." said Viviana with a smile

Viviana rides Caroline over to the start of the racetrack as she then starts her run. During her run there were various tricks that Viviana did on Caroline, basically moving her body around in various difficult positions, while she was still in constant fast motion. She also has to direct Caroline to avoid obstacles and perform jumps on some bars, all of which she perform very well and quickly too. It took Viviana and Caroline two minutes before arriving at the end of the course as she then rides on over to Vermillion and Moon.

"Did you get a good look at what equestrian is all about? It's quite a difficult sport that requires a lot of practice and trust with your horse in order to perform well." said Viviana

"I can definitely see that... Some of those positioning tricks on Caroline must've taken you a lot of practice in order not to fall off..." said Vermillion

"Yes... I did fell a good amount of times...some hurted a lot...but I was able to master it with a lot of practice and care... Caroline is the most experienced, but Madeline is just as good doing equestrian as well." said Viviana

"Not surprising seeing that Caroline is older." said Vermillion

She nodded with a bright smile.
"So...this equestrian... The Great Spirits taught you about it...but where you ever curious as where the sport actually originated...?" said Vermillion

"Hmm... Actually, now that you said it...I'm not sure it ever did cross my mind... The whole thing started almost right before my coronation of being a High Maid, as I told them about my previous work experience, including that I help Caroline give birth to Madeline during my old job as a farmer and caretaker of the animal husbandry. I also told them that I was a really good horseback rider with Caroline, and that's when they told me about equestrian. They only give me the basics, performance, and rules of equestrian which it was the only thing that I cared about at the time...but as I was practicing and getting better at it, I wondered if we could get into a equestrian competition to test my skills against others...but I never did go through asking the Great Spirits about it... Something tells me that it would be an impossible request..." said Viviana

"Maybe... I've travel many lands all over, but never once I've heard about this equestrian until now from you...but how knows... Would you ever consider asking the Great Spirits more about it to see if equestrian does exist?" said Vermillion

"Maybe...I'm not really sure myself... I mean I would like to compete, but at the same time I won't be surprised that it was something that the Great Spirits only know about, thus it doesn't exist here in this time period." said Viviana

"Hmm... But then again, if that's the case, why would they tell you about this sport in the first place if it doesn't exist here in this time period?" asked Vermillion

"That's...actually a very good point... Maybe the chances of equestrian actually existing here is quite high...though if that were the case, where can we find places where they held them...?" said Viviana

"That's a good question..." said Vermillion

She thought for a moment. Ash spoke, "Haven't we seen something like that before?" He asked.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus