Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

"I'm good on time, so let's go together." said Vermillion with a smile

Vermillion gets up as he gets himself ready to go on out to the farmlands with Moon.
Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

She's already ready and she waits.
Vermillion takes Moon out of the Golden Castle as they make their way through the town district side of Alexcia. Once they exited out of the Cela District, they then make their way to the farmlands.

"You have been down this area many times before as I've been hearing that you go to the forest patch that is right next to the farmlands. Either way, this is where we grow and store our many crops for either our own use or trading with others. We grow every type of fruit and vegetable you can think off, as well as we can get other things such as milk, cheese, eggs, and cotton. There's always a very large group of staff that works in the farmlands, average totalling to around 90 people here...there is a lot to do after all..." said Vermillion

As they go on through the farmlands, they can see Viviana up ahead, wearing her casual clothes.

"Oh, there's Viviana up ahead." said Vermillion as he then calls out to her

Viviana then turns around to see Vermillion and Moon coming on up. She smiled as she awaits for them to catch up.

"Good morning, Master. Good morning, Moon." said Viviana with a smile

"Good morning to you too, Viviana. I guess you'll be working in the animal husbandry today, right?" asked Vermillion

"Yes, Master. It's just my usual duties, but I was hoping to see and take care of Caroline and Madeline...my two lovely mares..." said Viviana with a smile

"Yeah, you love them a lot, and in return they love you back...a lot... In fact, since we're close by to the animal pen, you can call them to you, yes?" said Vermillion

"Indeed, Master. I can whistle a certain musical tune which they can hear, and will immediately come to me." said Viviana

As they were walking, they already arrived that the animal pen that stretches for many acres.

"Watch this, Moon." said Viviana with a smile

Viviana takes her fingers to her mouth in a certain shape as she then whistles a certain musical tune for about ten seconds. It didn't take long for both Caroline and Madeline to hear and gallop quickly to where the group is, excited and happy to see Viviana.

"Normally the other workers take care of both my cute black mares while I work as a maid to my Master, but they always love me the most. I was even the one that helped Caroline give birth to Madeline...that was a wonderful experience..." said Viviana with a whimsical smile

Caroline and Madeline soon approached Viviana, sticking their heads out for Viviana to touch and caress both of them. In return, they happily rubbed their heads on Viviana's face, and swing their tails quickly in happiness upon seeing her. Viviana couldn't help but to laugh with joy as she's being lovingly snuggled by Caroline and Madeline. Both Caroline and Madeline are two fully black mares. Caroline, the mother, is a very large mare, just as large as a large male stallion, which is very rare to see. Madeline is her child, and she's just as large as to how big a horse can normally get...though a bit more smaller as she still has some growing to do... The size comparison between them is very clear, but both are very strong horses in their own right.

She giggled at them. "They're beautiful!" She said. She held out her hand. "May I?" She asked Viviana.
Viviana (played by ForeverDreamer)

"Yes, you can. Go right ahead." said Viviana with a smile

Petting either Caroline and Madeline makes them pretty happy that they will rub their big heads on Moon too. They're not afraid of nekos or any other demi-human as they're very well-trained not to fear them...in addition to all the animals being very comfortable around humans, as she'll see farther on down once they arrive at animal husbandry...

"Aren't they so lovely, Moon? I love them so much..." said Viviana with a smile

She petted them both. "Yes they are." She said with a smile.
Viviana (played by ForeverDreamer)

"You'll see more cute animals down at the animal husbandry. Let's go together." said Viviana with a smile

Viviana gets on Caroline as the two of them slowly ride to the animal husbandry. Though Caroline is saddleless, both her and Viviana are used to riding a bit without it as Viviana is very light on Caroline. Madeline slowly gallops beside Caroline as they made their way to the animal husbandry. Viviana looks very confident, happy, and elegant riding on Caroline, evidenced that she's very experienced in horseback riding.

"Not surprising that Viviana loves them, that she'll even sleep with them in their stables. She almost loves that more than sleeping in the Golden Castle...hence, I guess is where she has her hay sleeping obsession from... Still, I found that to be a very cute trait about her as it does tell her that she's an excellent animal handler." said Vermillion

"My co-workers have praised me for my caring heart and diligence in taking care of both animals and work here when I was young, and still am working strong in that regard." said Viviana

She chuckled and nodded.
It takes them 15 minutes for them to arrive at the animal husbandry as Viviana gets off and let Caroline and Madeline go grazing in the fields again. She then joins Vermillion and Moon inside the animal husbandry. Inside, Moon can see how big the place really is, it's massive with some advanced industrial feel to it with some special tools and spots located all over the place.

"Welcome to the animal husbandry where all the farm animals live here. You'll find ducks, roosters, chickens, cows, horses, goats, and sheep here for natural resources. We also have dogs and alpacas for herding and guarding the animals, though they mostly have just as much fun being around the animals and enjoy the freedom of doing whatever they want." said Vermillion

As they move a bit forward, the group can see a four chickens of various colors, along with a large amount of baby chicks. The chicks were cutely and happily peeping.

She giggled at them. "They're so adorable!" She said.
"The baby chicks? Yes they are very adorable. You can go up to pick and pet them if you want, just be gentle with them." said Vermillion

If Moon approaches them, then the chicks will slowly, but surely, would approach her. As they're used to both humans and demi-humans, being in a very safe environment, none of the chickens or their baby chicks are afraid of them as they're more curious about them...especially to Moon which is the first time they actually see a Neko...

She approaches them.
The Narrator (played anonymously)

The chicks soon noticed Moon walking towards them as they all go over to see her along with the chickens. They wanted her to pick them up, lay on her lap if she sits down.

She sits down and picks one up. She chuckles and rubs it's tiny head.
The Narrator (played anonymously)

The rest of the chicks snuggled up at Moon's feet, wanting her to get her attention as well.

She puts the chick she had down and pets them all. "SO FLUFFY!" She shouts.
"They are, just don't make too much loud noises, they tend to get a little nervous when hearing loud things." said Vermillion

The chicks continue to snuggle up on Moon, some even decided to roost on her.

"Sorry." She said. She was being quieter. She smiled at them all.
The chicks continue to play and roost on Moon for a while, until a small bell rings in the distance. It was the food bell as it's now feeding time for the animals. The chicks soon started to get off of Moon as they return to their chicken parents before following them to the feeding area.

"That's the feeding bell for the animals. All the animals here are well-trained into hearing and understanding what that bell means. It's not too loud as not to surprise them. Do you want to see where they go for feeding?" said Vermillion

She nodded and got up, cleaning off her pants.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus