Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

"We don't know, Ash. Do you two know if there's any equestrian competitions out there?" asked Viviana

"As well-traveled as I am I have seen a lot of world, but I'm sure you may know many places that I don't know of since I don't travel from continent to continent as I rather keep my trading within our continental lands." said Vermillion
Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

Moon looked at Vermillion. "I'm not entirely sure if I have."
"So you don't know either, huh? Oh well...that means we can only ask the Great Spirits then..." said Vermillion

"I can do that myself since I'm sure you two will be busy not bothering with my problems. Anyway, care for a nice ride around the racetrack, Moon?" said Viviana

She nodded with a smile. "Yes please."
Viviana (played by ForeverDreamer)

"Alright then, follow me." said Viviana with a smile

Viviana takes the reins as she makes Caroline gallop along the racetrack with Madeline following close behind them. The pace that they were going in is a relatively nice and gentle pace that's not too fast, but not too slow either. Meanwhile, Vermillion watches them from a distance as he sits down on the ground.

She smiled and enjoyed the ride.
Viviana (played by ForeverDreamer)

They had a great ride around the racetrack for about ten minutes before stopping closeby to Vermillion.

"Do you want to take a break from horseback riding, Moon? After all, you haven't seen everything of the farmlands, I bet." said Viviana

"True. Aside from the farmlands themselves, we also got a food storage area, and a secondary husbandry that is currently still under construction that we haven't seen yet." said Vermillion

"You should definitely check out the food storage area. It's where we make our special products of cheeses and creams." said Viviana with a smile

She nodded, carefully getting off of the horse.
"Well I guess we'll be going now, Viviana. We'll probably see you back in the castle." said Vermillion

"Okay, take care Master and Moon." said Viviana with a smile

As the two head on out to the food storage, Viviana return to have some more fun with Caroline and Madeline on the horse racetrack. While they were continue to travel to their next destination.

"So, how did you enjoy horseback riding? Definitely something different, right?" asked Vermillion

"It was wonderful!" She exclaimed as she giggled.
"That's good for you to enjoy horseback riding. I'm sure Caroline was happy for you to ride on her too." said Vermillion with a smile

A couple minutes later, the two soon arrives at the Food Storage, which is a large barn-like building similar to the animal husbandry.

"Here's the Food Storage building, located basically the center of the animal husbandry, the horse racetrack, and the Farmer's Quarters for those who wish to make their homes here in order to be close by to the fields. It also doubles as a meeting and planning grounds for future development of our farmlands. Also it's pretty close to the forest where you normally go to every now and then." said Vermillion

Sorry, I've been extremely preoccupied lately.))
She smiled. "This place is wonderful. Thank you Vermillion. I've enjoyed my time here a lot."
"I'm sure you like it mainly because how well organized everything is...only natural since we're created to follow the orders and commandments of our creators, the Great Spirits... Of course, they love us much as we love them, so we're willing to do everything to make them as happy as possible." said Vermillion as he then gets into a pondering slump "Hmm... As happy as they are though... I don't know why, but...somewhere, deep within my soul...something is telling me that all four of them are suffering...but in what way...? They're obviously very happy and well taken care for...so..."

Noticing that Vermillion was thinking about this a bit too hard on this made him shake his head to get the nagging thoughts out of his head in order not worry Moon.

"...Forget it...it's nothing to dwell on... It's only that one time feeling, so I know it's nothing important. If it is, I would be more worried, but as you can see I'm not. Now then why don't we continue the tour of the food storage? You'll find it to be very surprising, especially the cold storage section." said Vermillion

(It's fine...unfortunately everyone else is rather busy right now, so I'm pretty bored... Not that I really should be saying this to no offense of my partners, but it's rather rough...especially since finding a job is tough here these days...)

(I'm so sorry. I'm gonna try to be online more.)
She frowned a bit at him. "Vermillion...? What's wrong?" She could sense his worry and she wanted to help.
"Nothing is wrong with me, honest. Even then, I don't know what this feeling inside of me is telling me...so even then I can't even answer any of your questions as to what's wrong with me... You shouldn't worry that much, everything is fine in the Kingdom of Alexcia, and nothing will change that." said Vermillion with a smile

Vermillion's odd feeling was very minor at best, he couldn't find what had made him felt worried, but at the same time he knows that everything is fine and that it's nothing important...little that he know, in the far future, something major will happen in time that will change Alexcia forever...

(That sounds so scary!)
She sighed. "Alright..." She smiled and said, "You're probably right. You know, I'm pretty sure that the babies will be happy here."
"The animals? ...Or do you mean...ours...?" asked Vermillion as he then ended up blushing at the end for a bit "A-Anyway, let's continue with the tour around here."

Vermillion takes Moon around the Food Storage Warehouse. Everything thing in there is neatly clean, stored, and categorized. After about 10 minutes of walking around one section of the Food Storage Warehouse, they soon stopped over at the break room which is a large area where the workers rest up, and get changed to go into the Cold Storage section of the warehouse.

"Finally here's the break area of the warehouse where the workers can take a break and rest here, while also get changed into cold gear for going and working in the cold storage. All general facilities to care for us homunculi are here, including cultivation bathtubs in case of emergencies. Now then, do you want to see the Cold Storage, or should we call it and head somewhere else?" said Vermillion

"I'd like to see the storage. And I meant both the animals and ours." She said with a smile.
"Yeah...I figured as much... A-Anyway let's head on over to the changing area to put on our coldgear. Though the area itself isn't too cold, touching things is more colder. As such workers in charge of the cold storage wear coldgear to protect themselves...even though some of our kind has either high tolerance or immunity to cold... Regardless it puts too much strain within our mechanical bodies, making joints and other parts more weaker and brittle. Worst case scenario that specific mechanical parts would have to be surgically removed and replace...a practice that does take some time and expertise..." said Vermillion

The two soon arrived at the changing area as it was separated into two rooms.

"The men's is on the right, the women's is on the left. What you're looking for is a coat, pants, shoes, gloves, goggles, and a helmet; all will be very comfortable and easy to wear. The material is light and very well insulated, so there shouldn't be too much to no restriction to movements of your body. Then again...as a Neko Goddess...you may not need any coldgear as you may be able to make yourself immune to the cold... If so at least wear the boots as the floors have a high tendency to be slippery due to plate patches of magical ice." said Vermillion

"You are correct, I can make myself immune. I'll put on the boots so I don't trip." She said as she walked to the ladies changing room to put on the boots.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus