Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Viviana (played by ForeverDreamer)

"I agree. Excuse me, madam, but can you give me the recipe for this strawberry and mango tea? I'm sure my homeland will love it." said Viviana

"Please, call me Madeline since we're such good friends now, and yes, I'll be more than happy to tell you the recipe. Oh, but can you also give me the recipe for that buttermilk cinnamon cake that you told me about earlier?" asked Madeline

"I'll be happy to, Miss Madeline. Give me a moment to grab my cookbook." said Viviana

Viviana goes to her travel bag to retrieve a rather thick cookbook, a felt pen, and a ink bottle, as she sets everything on the table.

"That's quite a large cookbook you have there, Miss..." said Madeline

"Oh, I haven't introduce myself all this time. I really need to play more attention to proper edicate." said Viviana with a rather nervous smile on her face "My name is Viviana, but you can call me Vivi if you prefer."

"It's no problem at all. Viviana, is such a nice name." said Madeline

"I agree. And my name is Max, and my father's name is Edward." said Max

"Pleasure to meet everyone here. Now then about that recipe..." said Viviana as she opens up her cookbook

As Viviana skims through her cookbook, looking for an empty page to right on, Madeline sees some very beautiful and elegant penmanship of Viviana's handwriting. Eventually she arrives at a empty page in the middle of the book.

"Did you wrote all of that?" asked Madeline

"Yes I did. Oh, you noticed my penmanship? Trust me...the way I was taught to become a maid was no picnic... My teacher was very strict in teaching me proper and elegant style of fancy, readable, hand-writing. It took me close to 4 months to learn this hand-writing, and I have been attending to my teacher's classes almost every single day. And along with balancing my classes of becoming a maid...it was a very hard and long journey to get to where I am today..." said Viviana

"No need to convince me..." said Madeline

Madeline and Viviana then gives each other their recipes as Viviana gives Madeline her cake recipe through a large tearable notepad at the back of Viviana's cookbook.

"Thank you for the cake recipe, Miss Viviana." said Madeline

"You're welcome. Thank you for the tea recipe." said Viviana

"Do you think that one day when you come and visit that we can have a tea and cake party?" asked Madeline

"Now that would be lovely. I'm sure I'll be able to bring my Master along as well." said Viviana excitedly
Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

"It was lovely tea Mrs.Madeline." Moon says. "Thank you so much."

"Anytime, dear." said Madeline

Soon Edward opened the door.

"The carriage is all ready now. We can live at any time." said Edward

"Thank you, sir. We're ready right now, right Miss Moon?" asked Viviana

Moon stood and nodded. "Yes sir." She said to Edward as she turned to him.

"Okay then. We'll be on our way then. I hope everyone here stays in good health and prosperity." said Viviana with an elegant bow

"And we hope the same happens to you two, Miss Viviana and Miss Moon." said Madeline

"We hope you two will come back soon, okay?" said Max

"We will." said Viviana with a smile as she then gathers her things "Well then let's be on our way, Miss Moon."

Vivian then heads out of the door to go outside.

Moon follows her. "Bye." She says before she follows Viviana out the door.

The two went out as Edward's carriage awaits right in front of them. The carriage is one of the old fashioned ones (Similar to the old wild western ones, but all wood) with the door actually in the back, and the seats are on the sides. Edward opens up the door at the back for Viviana and Moon to get on.

"Alright, you can get in when you're ready." said Edward

"Okay then." said Viviana as she swings her traveling bag in before getting in and seating on the right-hand side of the carriage "Miss Moon, do you want to see next to me, or go on the other side? There's still plenty of room here."

"I'll sit by you." She said. She got inside.

"Okay then." said Viviana with a smile

As the two get on Edward's carriage car, he closes the door and then goes on the driver's seat along with his two horses waiting for his go.

"Okay. Let's go! Next stop, Luxemburg." said Edward

Edward gives the go to his horses as they begin to move out of Orson, and on the path to reach Luxemburg. The trip will take some time, but at least it won't take them days on foot. Some time has passed as the carriage continues on its way to Luxemburg. Viviana goes through her bag to take out her small white box that used to have her slice of cake in it.

Moon sighs happily. She transforms into her cat form and curls up on the seat.
4329197.jpg

"Oh wow! I knew Neko's were cute before, but you're now even cuter in that form." said Viviana

"Thank you." She says.

Viviana resumes to open up her white refrigerated box as she takes out her decorative dish to take a look at it. Afterwards, she lays it down somewhat inside of her travel bag, and then feels around the magical ice inside.

"The ice plates inside are still good. I know that eventually it'll run out of magic to make things cold anymore, but at least we can still make more. Our magical studies have come a long way. Oh, and speaking of magical studies." said Viviana

Viviana puts down her refrigerated box as she digs through her bag for another thing.

"I can do a lot of magic." Moon says.

(I'm off to bed.)

"Really, you too? You're all sorts of special. As for me..." said Viviana

Viviana retrieves to be what appears to be a circle plate with a magic gem embedded into it. Viviana then focuses her magical power into it as she then slowly draws out the stick portion of her magic staff.

"I too can do magic, but the only thing I can do is either healing or nature magic. Pacifically, my nature magic can only rejuvenate plants and trees. I can also fight too...but...I'm not that good at it..." said Viviana, acting somewhat sad in the end

"To me you are." Moon said to her.

"Thanks, but that's really it... That's all I was able to know and do, which is fine since I really don't like fighting all that much... What about you, Miss Moon? What kind of magic do you know?" asked Viviana

The carriage ride continues as more time has passed.

"I know fire, water, air, earth, and other basic elemental magic, but I try not to show it..." she says.

"Goodness, you not only know more types of magic than I do, but even more than my Master since he can use fire, earth, and light magic. You must be a special elementalist to know all of those elements. Now I'm in more curious about you, Miss Moon." said Viviana smiling with joy

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus