Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Viviana (played by ForeverDreamer)

"Okay. Thankfully Orson is a pretty small town, so I doubt people there will normally not think to look at you twice." said Viviana "Also I do know a particular friend that will grant us riding passage since I helped him with a problem not too long ago, so we'll be fine."
Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

"Okay." Moon said as they walked.

Viviana and Moon arrives in Orson a little past noon. While traveling around town, very few of its people are out in about, going about their own business and not paying too much attention to anyone else.

"Hmm... Not many people are out today... Well that makes it much easier for us. The friend I was telling you about lives this way." said Viviana

"Alright then." Moon said as she followed Viviana.

Viviana leads Moon over to a distant cottage as she then knocks on the door.

"Hopefully he's here right now, and can take us right away. The sooner the better, but still by the time we get to Luxemburg is going to be nightfall, so we will have to spend a night there. Oh, and are you okay with people? The man living here, who we want to see, has a wife and son, so if you don't want to see them, I'll handle everything from here." said Viviana

"I'm okay with people." She says.

"Okay then." said Viviana

Soon after they finished conversing, someone opened the door. A boy appeared, looking no order than 8, to see Viviana and Moon.

"Oh, you're the cute little boy that I've helped a while ago. How are you feeling after that fever you had?" said Viviana

"Better, thanks to you, miss. That medicine tasted really good." said the boy happily

"I'm glad that you feel better. I admit that I was a bit scared as the medicine wasn't suppose to be very effective in general, but I'm glad that it all worked out. Anyway, we're here to see your father because we want to ask him if he can take me and my cute friend here to Luxemburg." said Viviana

"Oh wow, you're a cute kitty, miss." said the boy looking at Moon with joy "Anyway, my dad is away right now for some grocery shopping, but he should be back really soon." said the boy

"I see. Can we see and ask your mother if it'll be okay that we can stay here and wait for him?" asked Viviana

"Sure thing, miss. Wait here." said the boy

"Sure. We'll be waiting right here." said Viviana with a smile

The boy closes the door as he goes to get his mother to come and see Viviana and Moon.

"They're a nice family of three. I'm glad that the boy doesn't mind you as I'm sure you're thinking the exact same thing too. I, too, have reservations about myself...especially if I'm all alone..." said Viviana, turning somewhat sad in the end

She hugged Viviana. "Thank you for taking me with you." She said.

Viviana was surprised when Moon hugged her, but at the same time she felt very happy since she's her first real friend in a long time.

"I'm happy that you're traveling along with me too, Miss Moon." said Viviana with a bright and sincere smile

Viviana starts to hear some footsteps coming to the doorway as the doorknob starts to turn.

"Oh, let's break it up here as to not embarrass ourselves to the boy's mother." said Viviana quietly whispering to Moon

Moon nods and lets go of Viviana.

Viviana did ended blushing a little bit before the boy's mother the door.

"Oh, so you're one that give that medicine to our boy?" asked the boy's mother

"Yes, that's right." said Viviana

"You have my sincerest thanks for helping our boy as we didn't know what to do at that time." said the boy's mother

"Anytime. I was traveling around the lands on vacation, but I'm very happy that I was able to help out someone in need." said Viviana with a smile

"Anyway, my boy told me that you're looking for my husband to take you to Luxemburg, correct? Well why do you come in and rest for a while until he gets back." said the boy's mother

"I appreciate it, madam." said Viviana as she gives a elegant bow to the boy's mother in gratitude

"Oh my, think nothing of it. But that bow, you have some amazing experience." said the boy's mother

"Yes, I do. It's because I'm actually a maid from a faraway land." said Viviana

"A maid!? You don't say!?" said the boy's mother, acting very astonished to the news

"Yes. Although granted that I'm not wearing my maid outfit right now, mainly because my Master is currently on a long vacation which he gave me time off to do whatever I want." said Viviana

"I see... Anyway, how rude of me to keep you outside while conversing with you. Please come on in, so we may finish continuing our conversation." said the boy's mother as she steps aside to bring them in

Their home's decor is very simple and basic for a country home, but it's still very nice and cozy with a fireplace going.

"It has been getting a bit colder lately as the cold season is coming in. My husband has to go and get the firewood ready in case of snow." said the boy's mother

"I agree. I only wish I could do more to help you out on your time if you're in need of firewood." said Viviana

"N-no, not at all. We got plenty, but it does help to have a little extra just in case." said the boy's mother

While they continue their conversation, the young boy sits down on a long sofa as he starts reading a book.

Shadow sits down somewhere and sees the boy with the book. "What book is that? If I may ask." She says to the boy.

"This book is about a man who goes out on adventures, and helping people along the way, including people like you, miss." said the boy as he looks at Moon "You're a cat person, correct? But how should I call you? Just cat person sounds really weird to me."

Meanwhile, Viviana and the boy's mother still continues to converse a lot of things such as cooking recipes, Vivian's home, and even her maid duties to a certain length. Afterwards, the boy's mother wanted to see how Viviana looks like in her maid outfit. Viviana heads on over to get her travel bag, but not before going over to Moon and whispers to her.

"I'll be right back as the boy's mother wanted to see me in my maid outfit. You should also take a look at it too as I'm sure you'll enjoy it." whispered Viviana to Moon's ear

The boy's mother and Viviana heads on over to another room in order to get dressed up in her maid outfit.

She nods and turns to the boy. "You can call me Moon, but my species is called Neko." She says.

"Pleasure to meet you, Miss Moon. Is that okay?" asked the boy

Meanwhile, at a room somewhere in the house, Viviana begins to lay down her maid outfit from her travel bag as she then begins to undress herself. As Viviana continues to get undress and ready to put on her maid outfit, the boy's mother takes a very good look at her maid outfit, amazed how well made and elegant it really is.

"Are these really your maid clothes? They look way too elegant. I suppose Alexcia is a rich kingdom, isn't it?" asked the boy's mother as she continues to marvel at Viviana's maid outfit

"Not really. Sure we have the means to mint currency, thus we have a very comfortable economy, but we don't do minting all that often as we rather not to be rich for reasons. In addition, the maid outfit has more of a different purpose more than for traditional use." said Viviana

"Would you care to share what that purpose is? Or is it too private?" asked the boy's mother

"It's very private I'm afraid, but I can tell you that the reason why is because of our kingdom's long history." said Viviana

"I see..." said the boy's mother

Viviana finishes up getting undressed as she then begins to put on her maid outfit, starting from the bottom first by putting on black long stockings before putting on black stilettos that are lightly armored with black metal buckles on them. She then puts on her maid outfit with the shirt size being standard width and long to reach her kneecaps. Once done, Viviana puts on her effects: white thin cotton gloves, the headdress, a choker, and bow on her waistline. Viviana outfit has emerald jewelry embedded in some parts of her clothes, with small ones being decorative around the arm cuffs, and one medium-sized embedded below her choker. The whole process took 12 minutes to complete, but she now looks absolutely stunning.

"My goodness, you in your maid clothes is way too elegant. Are you sure you're not rich?" asked the boy's mother while in awe of Viviana's elegance in her maid outfit

"No, I'm telling the truth. It's like I said earlier that we have the resources and luxuries to make our lives more easier. Also as I said before about my outfit, it's more than just for tradional use." said Viviana

"Alright, but still, you look absolutely lovely." said the boy's mother

"Thanks." said Viviana as she gives an elegant bow to the boy's mother

"My boy should definitely see this." said the boy's mother

"Huh? Well...sure..." said Viviana, ended up acting somewhat unwilling to do so

"Are you shy about showing off your maid outfit?" asked the boy's mother

"Well, no, it's not that..." said Viviana

"If it's not that then what is it?" asked the boy's mother

"Well it's because if your husband arrives..." said Viviana as she's too nervous to continue

"Oh, I see... It'll be fine as long as you introduce yourself properly then everything will be fine." said the boy's mother

"If you say so." said Viviana, cracking a bit of a smile of confidence

"Then let's go then." said the boy's mother

Viviana quickly packs her clothes away neatly in her travel bag as she carries it along with her outside of the room, and heads on over to where Moon and the boy is.

"Oh my goodness. Viviana! It's so beautiful!" Moon says.
(Sorry for late response)

"Thanks." said Viviana, acting slightly shy

"Miss Moon is right, you really are beautiful." said the boy

"Gee... Everyone..." said Viviana as she started blushing

After a while, the doorknob twists and turns erratically as soon the boy father has come home with bag of groceries.

"I'm home, honey." said the boy's father until he notices Viviana in her maid outfit "Who is this?"

"Hey dad, she's that nice lady that gave me that medicine remember?" said the boy

"Oh... Oh! Now that you mentioned it, you still have that hairstyle and those blue eyes. I really appreciate it for you giving my son that medicine." said the boy's father

"I'm just glad I was able to help, but now we're in need of some help ourselves. Well it's more or less a small favor really." said Viviana

"Sure. Anything since you helped my son." said the boy father joyously

"Thanks, kind sir. You see, me and my cute friend here was hoping if you can give us a ride on your carriage to the town of Luxemburg as we hope to reach get there by nightfall." asked Viviana nicely

"That's it? That's no problem at all. We can leave right away as well if you're in a hurry. I just need to get things ready." said the boy's father

"If that's okay, then please go right ahead. There's no need to rush as long as you don't mind being home a bit late after riding back." said Viviana

"It's no trouble at all. Anyway, I'll get things ready, so I'm going to leave these here and be right back." said the boy's father

The boy's father put the bag of groceries on table as he heads on out to get the carriage ready for Viviana and Moon.

"That went very well, madam." said Viviana as she then gives out a calm and sincere smile of relief

"Yes it did. I think my husband really wanted to pay you back for the medicine." said the boy's mother

"Yeah... I'm sorry that there was nothing I want at the time, but now was a good time for that favor to come up." said Viviana

"Yes. Anyway, while you two wait for my husband to get ready, how about some tea? I'm sure you're thirsty from that long travel." said the boy's mother

"That would be very nice as we have traveled for quite a while. What about you, Miss Moon?" asked Viviana

[It's alright. It takes a while for me to post because of these long conversation posts. I feel like I really need to stop doing that because it extends the posts so long because of the spaces. Kinda wish that there is an option to have the spaces be .5 smaller... (Also I'm pretty well-known to do this often...)]

"Yes please." She says with a smile.

"Good, good... I got some nice strawberry and mango tea that I'm sure you're going to love." said the boy's mother with a smile

The boy's mother served everyone some strawberry and mango tea.

"I humbly accept this generosity." said Viviana before drinking her tea "Wow. This is really good. The mixture and strawberries and mangos actually goes very well together."

Viviana continues to drink her tea, enjoying every moment of it.

Moon drinks some. "This is really fascinating." She says as she drinks it. "Thank you."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus