Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

Moon takes a deep breath...
Viviana (played by ForeverDreamer)

A little time has passed, but already the smells of eggs and meat moves out into the foyer room where the receptionist and Moon are. The food is almost done, but then Viviana realizes what drink Moon wants.

"I forgot about what drink Miss Moon wants." said Viviana

"I'll go check. You keep going." said Tom as he heads out to meet Moon at the entryway to the kitchen "Excuse me, Miss Moon, what kind of drink do you want? We got water, apple cider, beef, mead, apple juice, and orange juice."

"Apple juice please."

"Well at least she actually made a choice instead of wasting even more time..." Tom said deep in thought "One apple juice coming up."

Meanwhile, Viviana finishes up making the sunny-side egg and and the wurst of meat as she gently puts them on a plate before grabbing a croissant bun to slice it open and puts the egg inside. Tom told her that Moon wanted apple juice, so he directed her over to where the drinks are, and which is which, as she then grabs a cup to get the apple juice. After 15 minutes of cooking, Viviana comes out with a serving tray of Moon's food of a sunny-side egg croissant sandwich and a piece of cooked wurst along with a spoon, fork, knife, and napkins. She then serves Moon her food, looking very neat and smelling delicious.

"Man... Now it's getting me going... After this, would you make me some of that?" asked Tom

"It'll be my pleasure, sir." said Viviana

"Thank you Viviana." Moon says. She prays before she begins to eat.

"Enjoy~" said Viviana cheerfully

"Anyway while we let her eat, let's talk about tonight's menu in the kitchen." said Tom

"Okay~" said Viviana cheerfully

The two headed back into the kitchen again.

Moon eats happily. "This is really good..."

"I have to admit that the smell and presentation of her cooking was pretty good." said the receptionist

Meanwhile, Tom explains what Viviana needs to cook and serve for the party. As time slowly rolls by, it won't be long until people start to show up for the party.

She finishes eating and carries the dishes into the kitchen. She begins to wash the dishes.

"Oh... She's washing...her own dishes..." said Tom, rather dumbfounded to what Moon is doing

"We should let her do her own thing. At least we can get can continue where we left off." said Viviana

"Oh, okay..." said Tom

Viviana and Tom continues to talk about the party.

She finishes and notices the other dirty dishes... She turns to Tom. "Is it alright if I wash those dishes?"

"Don't worry about it. There's still time, and the party is going to start soon, so you should see Matt in the front for your key to your room." said Tom

"Leave everything to me, Miss Moon~ I won't be long~" said Viviana cheerfully

Viviana and Tom finishes up their plans about the party as she then gets working on the dishes that she used to cook for Moon.

"Alright." Moon says and she goes to see Matt about the room key...

Matt soon sees Moon in front of the desk as he then hands over her a key to their room upstairs.

"Here's your key. Your room number is 4 which is the second door to your right once you exit the stairs. Have a good night." said Matt

Matt takes a deep sigh for a bit before actually saying something else before Moon leaves.

"To be honest, I have nothing against your kind at all, or many demi-humans or half-breeds. I always like to meet friendly ones such as yourself, but my boss finds them very irritable and a annoyance, hench why he bans us for serving you. So...yeah... That's all I have to say..." said Matt

Moon nods. "I completely get it." She says and goes off to the room.

Once Moon reaches the end of the stairway to reach the second floor, it was nothing more than a dimly lit hallway with a few hanging lanterns for light. Once she arrives to their designated room, it was very dark with no light anywhere. If Moon can see, there are a few lanterns and candlesticks around the room that she can use to light up the room. However, soon afterwards, someone was coming up from the steps...slowly getting closer to Moon's location up on the second floor...

Meanwhile, Viviana finishes up the dishes as she then gets ready for the party along with Tom helping and directing her.

~Uh oh...~ Moon thinks to herself...
She looks around for a place to hide as the steps get closer...

A very strange looking silhouette appears within the odd flickering flames, as it gets closer, with the footsteps getting louder, they suddenly stop in front of the doorway to Moon's and Viviana's room.

"Miss? Are you there?" said a familiar voice "I forgot to light up your room beforehand as I was busy with something else."

The voice belonged to Matt as he enters and lights up a bit of the room with some lanterns.

She breaths a breath of relief.

"Sorry if I possibly scared you as I try to be as slow and quiet as possible, not to try and alarm you." said Matt as he finishes up lighting all the lights

The room now appears much brighter as Moon should be able to see everything around the room now. The room itself is very nice with two comfortable beds, nicely decorated dressers, and a nice rug.

"There we are. Hopefully the room is to your liking, miss. I wish you good night." said Matt as he slowly lives the room

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus