Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

Moon yawns...She seems tired...
Viviana (played by ForeverDreamer)

Viviana is tired too as she ends up nodding off in a content slumber.

It won't be too long as within a few minutes, Luxemburg will come into view.

Moon takes a cat nap...

Nightfall starts to set in as Luxemburg came into view with plenty of lighting to show Edward where it is. 30 minutes has passed as Edward arrives in Luxemburg. Luxemburg is similar to Orson in some ways, but it's a much more bigger town with more people and buildings (Some of which are double stories). Edward soon stops by over to an inn as he tries to wake up Viviana and Moon, telling them that they have arrived in Luxemburg. Viviana woke up as she then gets her things together in her bag. While she continues to get everything ready...

"Hmm... I wonder how we should handle this since Luxemburg is a much bigger town, and it's best to stay here for the night as we're still a bit tired. There are more people here, but we won't have to deal with many of them at all since, Mister Edward here stop his carriage in front of an inn, saving us a lot of effort walking around looking for a place to stay." said Viviana as she continues to get her things packed up in her travel bag

Moon yawned and transformed back into her Neko form. "Alright...Thank you Mr.Edward." She says.

"Anytime. Stay safe out there you two." said Edward

Viviana finishes packing as she gets out on to the streets of Luxemburg, still dressed in her maid uniform. She also notices that it rained recently as the grounds and most buildings are wet and dripping, thankfully that it's not raining now.

"Well then let's head inside. I hope that this will go well." said Viviana

Moon heads inside of the inn with Viviana.

Viviana follows Moon inside the inn. The inn, luckily for Moon, is devoid of people except for the male receptionist. Giving out a small sigh of relief, Viviana heads to the receptionist in order to get a room for two people.

"Excuse me, sir, but me and my cute friend here wants to rent a room for the night." said Viviana nicely

The male receptionist, distracted from writing something in a book, soon notices Viviana talking to him while also taken a rather big surprise to see a very elegant lady in a maid outfit.

"A room for you? Y-Yes, madam." said the receptionist shyly before he then notices Moon "Oh, sorry, but we don't allow service for demi-humans of any kind."

"Can't say I'm not surprised since we are in a bigger town with more people, thus there are possible chances of discrimination here." Viviana said deep in thought "Well can you make and exception just this once, please? She's really a very nice and kind Neko, and will follow your rules."

"I'm sorry, but I just can't do it. If my boss finds out about this, I'll be kicked out on the spot." said the receptionist

"Then we can keep this our little secret. I'll even pay double your rates if you just look away just this once." said Viviana with a bright convincing smile, trying her very best to win him over

"W-W-Well... I-I-I...umm..." said the receptionist, stuttering his words as he doesn't know what to do

She looks up to Viviana, smiling. "I really don't mind Viviana. I can sleep anywhere." She says and nods.

"Though you say that, we really should stick together... Especially you'll never know what will happen out there during the night..." said Viviana

Just then a young man, who is another worker at the inn, came in running to the receptionist, totally out of breath.

"I was wondering when you'll show up, where have you been? And why are you running around, and out of breath?" asked the receptionist

It took a bit for the young man to calm down and relax before he could speak, but he does notice Viviana and Moon.

"Wow. You two look really beautiful." said the young man in awe

"A-HEM!" said the receptionist, trying to get the young man's attention

"Oh sorry, sorry... Anyway, I got some bad news, our server's father came to my door saying that his daughter is sick and needs rest for the entire night." said the young man

"What!? That's not good, and we got a big group coming in tonight too, but without her, we'll be understaffed." said the receptionist

This bit of news gave Viviana an idea.

"Hmm... Why don't I take her place? I'm actually am a maid with some really good experience, so it should be okay, right?" said Viviana

"Well that would just amazing timing. We should hire her right away!" said the young man

"Yeah, I guess we have no other choice. If that's okay with you, we want to hire you for the night, miss." said the receptionist

"I'll gladly accept...under one condition... My friend here says for the night, that's my only condition." said Viviana

"B-B-But--" said the receptionist, who doesn't know about the offer

"Ignore the spineless idiot; I say absolutely. Besides, she's rather cute and civilized that I doubt she'll cause any trouble." said the young man happily

*Sigh* "Fine... Thankfully the boss is away for the night because he dislike being around for parties, so we will be able to keep this our little secret. Just make sure she doesn't appear at all during the party. It's suppose to last for 3 hours, so we'll going to keep you very busy..." said the receptionist

"No problem~ Leave it to me~" said Viviana, singing in a cheery tune "I'll leave it to you to decide, Miss Moon. Should you stay then I'll work, if you leave then we'll just go somewhere else. Personally I really think that we should stay. You should be a bit tired, and we still need to eat dinner, so this will work out for us." said Viviana

Moon nodded. "We can stay. And I promise not to go anywhere near the party." She says.

"Then it's decided then, I'll stay and help out the party for tonight." said Viviana with a smile

"Very well then. Before we start we should test out to see how well you can cook and make drinks. Since there's still an hour left before the party starts, you and your friend here should get your fill now than later." said the receptionist

"Okay~ So what's on the menu for the party, sir?" asked Viviana cheerfully

"Why don't Tom here give you the run-down; and as for you, miss Neko, you can do whatever you want for the time-being, but, like I said earlier, that you should get yourself something to eat before forcing you to go upstairs." said the receptionist

"So what can I get for you, Miss Moon?" asked Viviana with a cheerful smile

She was about to answer, but her stomach growled... Her ears went flat against her head in embarrassment and she looked to the ground as her face grew red...

Viviana giggles in amusement at Moon's growling stomach and embarrassment as she then pats her head and smiles.

"Don't worry, I'll get whatever you need. Tom told me that there's plenty of food here for the celebration so you can get whatever you want." said Viviana with a smile

"By all means, knock yourself out." said Tom

"I don't want to seem like a bother..." She said.

*Sigh* "This is not getting us nowhere..." said Tom

"Please forgive her. She's very modest." said Viviana

"And we don't have all day. By the time you finished cooking, it would be time for the party." said Tom

Viviana then thinks about what to give her. The first thing that comes to her mind...

"How about a sunny-side egg croissant and a slice of wurst?" said Viviana with a smile

"Ooo... Now that sounds great! Granted it's more of breakfast foods, but I would like something like that." said Tom with a smile

She nods not knowing what to say...

"Now she's being indecisive? You're a very odd person, miss. Well you better give her your recommendation as we're running out of time as it is." said Tom

"Agreed. Well I'll get started right away." said Viviana

Viviana heads to the kitchen to get things ready along with Tom. Meanwhile, the receptionist returns to his work with writing something on his book.

"I apologize for the way I'm acting...I'm just not offered this much..."

"What do you mean when you say it that way?" said Tom as he manages to overhear what Moon has said

"Moon is a bit...special... Granted, we only met today, but she and I are good friends. She and I are alike in some ways." said Viviana

"Oh? And what ways are that?" asked Tom

"A woman can't give away their deepest secret, sir." said Viviana as she then slightly laughs in amusement

"Fair enough..." said Tom

Viviana starts cooking the eggs and wurst together. She delicately flips the egg and turns the wurst to make sure that they don't burn and that they're cooked really well.

"Wow. You're really something, miss, you must have a lot of experience in cooking such a way." said Tom

"Well I have been a maid for 10 years." said Viviana proudly

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus