Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

"Thank you. I really appreciate this Mr.Matt." She says.
Viviana (played by ForeverDreamer)

Matt closes the door for Moon as she then leaves he leaves her to get some rest.

Meanwhile, the party is just about to start as people start to come in. Viviana, in her own mind, is a bit nervous, but as a maid now working in full force, she now has to do her best to please Matt and Tom for letting Moon stay in the inn for the night.

Moon gets onto the bed and she lays down...She stares at the ceiling.

More and more people continues to pour it until it reaches around 50 people, both men and women. After a while, the party starts as Tom, Matt, and Viviana, goes to everyone to get their drink orders first. A lot of people chose a vast variety, but the vast majority was all three alcoholic drinks, including wine which they were saving just for this occasion. The three served everyone's drinks as Viviana proceeds to get the light appetizers ready with blocks of cheese, salami, and crackers to start things off.

30 minutes have passed since the party begin, and already it's bustling with a lot of chatter of various things while people eat and drink merrily.

Moon got bored and began to sing to herself...

30 more minutes has passed (1 hour), as now people started wanting real food, play some music, and started playing games of various kinds. Viviana tries her best to balance all the cooking, while Tom and Matt gets their orders and assisting Viviana with her cooking every now and then.

Moon keeps singing...

30 minutes has passed yet again as Viviana, Matt, and Tom, starts serving the food to everyone while the party still becomes busling. After a while, Matt and Tom told Viviana that she can take a small break to check up on Moon for a little bit. Viviana heads upstairs, with some snacks and drinks in hand, as she knocks on the door for a bit to see if she's awake, but then she can start to hear Moon's singing as she awaits for her to open the door.

She stops singing and gets up to open the door.

"Hello, Miss Moon, I'm surprised to see you still up. Were you singing just a moment ago? Oh and I brought us some the appetizers if you want a bit of a late night snack." said Viviana

Viviana places the plate of appetizers and drinks on a nightstand as she sits down a bed.

"Quite a lot of people down there. All of them human men and women. Oh and your apple juice is on the left." said Viviana as she grabs her cup of apple cider as she drinks it, breathing a sigh of relief afterwards "I had to do a lot of cooking which was quite a challenge by myself for the most part."

"Yes that was me singing...And I wish I could help you cook..." She says as she sits on the other bed.

"It's okay, really. Granted cooking for at least 50 people is very daunting, but I was trained to handle such workloads...even though it has been a while to cook that much..." said Viviana as she then eats some of the appetizers of crackers, cheese, and salami

"Alright." She says and she eats a little of the food.

"Hey, cheer up, okay? I know it's late, but at least be a bit more cheerful. Other than that though, I can see why humans can't trust demi-humans... I heard a lot of bad rumors amongst some of the people down there. They aren't good which is all the more reason why we need to stick together." said Viviana

She yawns. "Alright..."

"Getting sleepy, huh? Well even though we had a short nap on the carriage, we can still use some more rest...especially for me since I still have more work to do... Speaking of which, my break time is almost up, so I should get back to work downstairs." said Viviana as she gets up and heads to the doorway "Well take it easy. I'll get the plate of appitizers when I come back up for the next break, so no need to worry about eating the rest of it. I had my fill."

"Alright. Thank you." She says and lays down.

Viviana leaves the room as she gently closes the door before heading back downstairs to continue working at the party.

[That's enough for me for tonight. It's getting late, and I need to rest.]

(Alrighty. See you tomorrow!)

(Hey I'm up!)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus