Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

"I don't mean to brag..." She says.
Viviana (played by ForeverDreamer)

"I'm starting to noticed that you don't normally don't like compliments, or like to brag, which is quite some modesty if I ever seen one in another person." said Viviana

Viviana ponders for a bit before noticing that she wants to ask Moon something about Viviana's Master, Vermillion.

"Now you got me curious about something. Will you accept a gift from someone out of good deeds or courestly?" asked Viviana

She shook her head. "No ma'am."

"Oh my... Not even from a good deed like finding some cherishable or precious to a person? Well at least there has to be a reason why you won't accept any gifts, even if it's from the bottom of their hearts." said Viviana, acting very confused and troubled

"I would accept it, but I don't feel right accepting gifts..."

"And why is that you won't feel right to accepting gifts?" asked Viviana, adamant to know as, in her mind, it will cause some problems with her Master, Vermillion

"I just don't feel right accepting things without being absolutely sure that I am given it..."

"Well at least accepting gifts for doing good deeds should be no problem then. Although our long history of the kingdom of Alexcia makes us that servitude and courestly is very normal. You may find it very claustrophobic living around here if you're not used to it, especially in the Golden Castle where I normally live, and also our holy leaders." said Viviana

She sighs. "Alright."

"I'm sorry that it is very difficult for you to accept, but there is a very good reason for it..." said Viviana as she then trembles in fear by clutching her hands together tightly

She nuzzles Viviana slightly.

Despite Moon's snuggling to make her feel better, Viviana doesn't get any better. She then stops clutching her hands together as she then ends up looking at them, still gloved in white.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm scared... I want to make you happy...but...I'm scared that you'll end up hating me in the end..." said Viviana as then tears stream down from her eyes

"I won't hate you..."

"Though you say that, how will you deal with our methods of servitude and generously that has been the building blocks of our history from the very beginning of the founding of our kingdom, Alexcia? Though our lifestyles will never change, nor they'll be different, we're still very happy...despite it being the same thing everyday... You'll get bored with us very fast..." said Viviana, on the verge of crying

"I promise I won't Viviana."

"You really mean it? You'll promise me that you won't hate us?" asked Viviana as she looks at Moon with watery, teary, eyes while still having a very sad expression

She nods and nuzzles Viviana.

Viviana wipes away her tears as she then pets Moon with her free hand, feeling better.

"Okay... I believe you... I do have a big secret to tell you, but only once we get to Alexcia I can tell you this. Much as I'm sure you're a very special Neko since you can use so many different magic elements; we're special too, but not in a way you would expect us to be. You'll see when the time comes." said Viviana

More time has passed as they continue to ride in the carriage in order to reach Luxemburg. It won't be long now before they reach it, and the sun is starting to set.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus