Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rain Of Vengance

The Heller Family (played by Guardian_Girl)

I stand there watching, dodging when they get to close. "Depending on the outcome of this fight.. Might be more than one dead."
Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos) Topic Starter

He jumped right back at each other leaving no time for breaks.I jumped over his sword kicking him in the stomach then in the face making him fly back.I ran at him, but he recovered fast swiping my feet from under me and slamming me into the ground.

I continue watching. "I would help you.. But he said one-on-one."

I heard everything sasha said and it didn't seem like she cared who died.Whatever that's not my concern.While i was still on the ground he kicked me launching me back."Is that all you got kid you are a disappointment."Thats is he wants me to be a better fighter he'll get his wish.I got up off the and before he could say something else i appeared in his face and launched him back."I had to stop that things where...getting out of hand."I said holding out my hand.hah hahaha my puns are the best.

"Uh huh." I just stand there watching. "This is... Boring." I said with a yawn.

My eyes turned from the normal red to completely red.I walked over to the bandit and held him by his torso armor."Hey here's a good pun.What looks like crap, feels like crap, and probably won't wake up in the morning."He thought about it."It's me isn't it."I smiled signaling he got it right."Hey wheres the.."Befor he could finish i tossed him up into the air."And that's the punch line."When i said that my fist connected with his face sending him crashing into his tent killing him.

"Well, that was the most exciting part of the fight." I look around at the rest of the bandits. "I wonder what he was trying to say."

"He was waiting for the pun."I quickly killed the rest of the bandits who decided to stay and attack.After killing the last one i began walking home.

"Oh." I followed Zero to his house.

(Goodnight)

I was just sitting on the couch after all the things at the camp happened and i was getting bored until i found a letter in my mailbox."Attention resident of this household there will be a world tournament in vutruvian city in one week.If you wish to enter come to vitruvian city!"That sounded fun.

I was as bored as Zero was. Wasn't much to do except sit there and think. So I thought, and thought, and thought.

I need to get ready to leave i walked to my room and around the house getting anything i might need clothes, food, tents.Things like that.

"What you doing?" I asked Zero as I noticed him walking all around the house.

"I'm going to a tournament in vitruvian city and i'm packing for it."As i searched for more supplies.

"Oh." I said as I got up. "Can I go with? It's boring here."

"Sure i could use some company.You gotta be ready to camp though."I had everything we needed and then some.

"Alright." I said. I had all my stuff I had brought with me, which wasn't much.

"alright come on."We walked out the house and i locked the door we left the town and set off for our long journey.

"So.." As we started on our journey I knew it would probably be a long one. "What's this tournament about?"

"It a fighting tournament.The winner is the strongest there and there is a huge money prize for the top three."I'm gotta win this tournament."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rain Of Vengance

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus