Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rain Of Vengance

The Heller Family (played by Guardian_Girl)

"I found it. It's disgusting." I shudder just thinking about it. "But I suppose it'll have to do."
Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos) Topic Starter

"Well since you helped my town you could always stay at my house i got three bedrooms, but it's your choice.I'm the only person with a black and purple house if you take my offer."I turned and began walking back to my house.

I think for a minute. "If it's better than that inn, I'll take it." I follow Zero. "Is there anyway I could repay your hospitality?"

(Hey, I'm gonna go to bed. You can go ahead and do your turn and I'll respond when I wake up. Goodnight)

"Nah your good no need to repay me."We walked back back to my house i unlocked my door and led her in.I showed her what room she was staying in."OK this is your room i'm next door if you need me goodnight."I walked back to my room and changed into shorts and went to sleep."

(Ight goodnight)

"Goodnight." I said as he walked away. I went in the room an looked around. "Much better than the inn." I remove my weapons once again before laying on the bed. I stare at the ceiling and think for several minutes before falling asleep.

(Good morning!)

I woke up early this morning and got out of the bed and wen into the kitchen and started making some food.A little bacon and eggs even enough for my guest.After i was done i walked to her room and and opened the door."Hey breakfast is ready sleepy head wake up."

(Morning)

I woke up to the smell of food and Zero talking to me. "Mm. Food smells really good." I got up and looked at Zero. "Good morning." I said as I stretched.

I walked over to her bed and handed her a plate."Good morning.Your welcome have a good meal."I turned around and walked out the room.I walked to the living room and sat down on the couch and began to eat.

I start eating. "Mm." As I sit there eating I think about my plans, his bounty and the town. "Hm.. What's the next step?"

I finished and went to wash my dish.After i was done i went back to sasha's room."Yo sasha you done if you are let me see your plate."

I finished eatin as Zero came in. I hand him my plate. "Thank you. It was very good."

"No problem."I walked back into the kitchen and washed the dishes.I went back to my room to throw my clothes back on i just realized I've been wearing nothing but shorts.I went to Sasha's room."Yo Sasha i'm leaving for a bounty you wanna come or stay."

"I think I'll go with." I get up and grab my weapons. "I'm ready."

"Alright."We walked out the house and i locked the door.I led us to the towns entrance gates as we continued walking in silence.

I walk along side Zero, looking around as we walk.

Some time after traveling we got to the place we needed to be.A bandit camp as we walked up to the doors of the camp some bandits already opened it."The boss expects you."One of them said they lead us to the inner camp.Where we met the leader himself.

As we're being led to the inner camp I look around studying the surroundings and the bandits. When we get there I look at the leader, ready for anything.

The bandit leader spoke."I know why you're here so lets make a deal.We have a one on one fight the winner gets the other persons bounty the loser dies deal."I thought about."Sure."The bandits made a circle around , but gave us some space."Sasha you might want to get out of the way."

I just stood there looking at the leader. "Naw. I'm going to stand right here."

"Suite yourself."I said to her bandit guy didn't hesitate to try to kill me coming at me fast with his daggers as i dodged.I reeled my foot back and tried to hit him but he ducked and slashed me in the arm.I retaliated by by punching him in the gut.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rain Of Vengance

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus