Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Water's lies (Open!)

Kenji (played by fallensiner)

Kenji growled and then looked at Amythest his eyes blood red."ill be alright, Except you and your god dam antics! you crazy human..." he said his cool composure lost, he looked at nico his eyes furrowed."You are obviously trying to get yourself killed, killing things and bringing blood to the surface in the presence of a vampire?!" he said yelling at nico his face becoming a little more burnt, he was in in intese state unknowing.
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

Amethyst moved her wing to hide Kenji from the sunlight.
Nico Nightengale (played by jyoshi)

"yah...i kinda forgot...bad Nico..." he told himself

gtg guys

cya

(Bye)
Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro looked that Kenji. "Kenji calm down, please." She looked at Amethyst. "We need to get him out of here the smell of blood is to strong here, even I can smell it and I'm only half animal." Kuro loked back up at Kenji. "Do you think it would be better to get you away from here?"

Kenji as soon as he was in darkess his skin began to heal. He sighed and looked at Amythest,"thankyou lady Amethyst, huh... humans" he said redoing the bandages around his masculine and slightly feminine face.

Amethyst smiled at Kenji."As long as your alright."

Kenji breathed hard his eyes still red and through the bandages he could still smell the blood. He focused thinking of something else as he looked to Kuro."Ill be alright Lady Kuro... I just need a little time." he said his eyes still crimson as he looked at the ground to avoid seeing Kuro, Amythests, and nico veins.

(hells back)

Kuro knew Kenji needed blood. She was glad she had no regaurds for her life. "Kenji I can tell the scent here is strong but you need blood. I'm the closest thing to a human beside Nico, so please, need it and I do not like to see you in pain like this." Kuro rolled the sleeve of her shirt so it wasn't on her wrist and stuck it out for Kenji to see. "Please, you need it more than me."

Nico, didnt say anything this time. He just glared right at the half-dragon.

(i gtg)

Kenji shook his head amnd looked over to Kuro his eyes starting to fade to thier normal black."Ill be alright, I just wished that horrbile excuse for a sentient being would control himself." He said rubbing his head, his thrist overcome. And eventualy he forgot about the scent of the blood in the air, instead he took in the scent of forest trees. He did everything in his power to try to avoid the scent. But as he had told Kuro it was all in will power and he clearly demonstrated tha he was in control.

Kuro rolled her sleeve back over her wrist. "Kenji are you sure you're alright?" Kuro's eyes filled with concern for her friend.

Kenji raised a hand and waved it."Yes I am Alright ms. Kuro a little determination can go a long way my friend. I only wish our human companion would be a little more civilized when it comes to other creatures sensitivty to certain things." He said closing his eyes "but since ms. Amythest is here I am sure that we willl get to the bottom of your current affairs ms. Kuro. I have real direction nor place that I would be going to . It would be an honor to travel with you ms. Kuro" He said asking permisson to travel with her.

"Kenji you are more than welcome to come along with me, I don't mind any company. I have nowhere to go so I guess you vould say I wonder around in the forest. The only person here I would rather not have around is Nico because he gives me a headache and is bad when it comes to suprise attacks." Kuro looked over to Nico and saw he was glaring at Aymethyst, she grabbed the throwing knife he throw at her and throw it at him only inches away from his face and smiled to see his reaction. "But it is sure fun to mess with him since he knows we are all stronger, faster, smarter, and cautionous than him."

Amethyst watched as Kuro threw the knife at Nico.A sharp pain went through Amethyst's back,letting her know that she was at her limit.She closed her eyes and made her wings shatter into light that went back into the scars on her back.Her fangs and claws retracted."I'd like to tag along to,Kuro.I mean,I don't think any of my older siblings would mind if I stay hidden a little longer."

Kuro looked at Amethyst and smiled. "Like I said the only person I don't want coming along is Nico, he's too much of a ignorant asshole for me and I can't afford having too many headaches from his screaming." Kuro laughed lightly at how true it was. "You can come along if you want to, Amethyst."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Water's lies (Open!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus