Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lockdown High School

Damon (played by Ice_King) Topic Starter

You can join
Cato Heffards (played by Dot)

(Yays.)
Michael Dove (played by Reckless)

He watched at the girl as she punched her locker. He arched an eyebrow at the her violent behaviour as he found most girls quite gently. However, girls were confusing and something he could never really understand. He put one of his hands in his pocket whilst the other held his art book tightly.

He looks at Michael "when did you start art?" He asked as he looks at Michaels art book.

His gaze rested on Damon as he thought "it was always something I enjoyed from a young age"

"I always thought art was cool. I just suck at it."He said smiling at Michael.

He dropped his gaze to the book "you just need practice"

"Can you teach me then?"He said with a big smile on his face.Hoping he would say yes.

He nodded "sure. Though only on the weekend's. I'm kinda busy revising for my demonology exam"

I smile with joy "Okay. Is Demonology good?" I ask with a smile on my face.

He shakes his head "its more boring than maths. Apart from the practical side of it"

He laughs "will that sucks. I am sorry that you have to stay in that class." He said with a sorry look on his face.

He smiles and laughs before pulling up the hood on his jumper over his head "I'll survive."

He smiles as we got to the last car in the parking lot." Do you want to put your stuff in the trunk?" He said as he popped the trunk to put his bag in.

He nodded as he put his own stuff in the car. "Thanks for this"

"No problem. Do you want to choose the music?" He said with a smile. All he had on his phone was Fall out boy.
(Any chance i can join??)

He shook his head "I don't mind"

(Yea of course)
Cinder grabbed her bag fast and sprinted out of the high school, she opened her car door and plopped onto the seat, she sighed and put turned the car on. She backed out of the parking lot skillfully. Then got onto the highway quickly and sped home.

"Okay. Thanks for helping me today." He said with a smile.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lockdown High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus