Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lockdown High School

Michael Dove (played by Reckless)

He returned the smile "same here"
Damon (played by Ice_King) Topic Starter

He smiles and scans the road and notice a car flying down the road. He looks at michael shocked. "I hope no one gets hurt." He said with fear in his voice

He notices the car that Damon was referring to and a frown comes to his face

He looks over to see Michael frowning "Are you okay?" He said looking at Micheal.

He flicked his tail in response before turning back to Damon "yea I'm okay"

He smiled "Alright I just want to make sure you are okay. " He said smiling at Michael.

They fell into an silence before Michael said "thanks"

He smiled and just went back to driving not trying to make him ssd.

He rested his head on the window and looked outside at the street before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

He looked over at Michael passed out like a baby.He pulls up to the house "Michael we are here" he said waking Michael up.

He opened an eye looking up at Damon and recognising where he was. He yawned and stretched as he woke up. "Thanks. You saved me one hell of a walk"
Alayla (played by DancingDawn)

(Sry for not replying for a long time)

It didn't take Alayla long to get out of there. She put her books into her bag and was now scaninng the street with her eyes. She'd seen it a million times. This very street. She had seen it change. Become more busy. She lifted her head as a car flew swiftly past her. It was like everything went in slowmotion. Her eyes locked on the driver. She could see every detail. Then she passed the street..

He looked at Michael " no problem if you ever need a ride I am here" He said with a smile.

He smiles back as he gets out of the car.

He lets Michael leave then drives home. He gets home and runs to bed. Hopes he could have good dreams.

Once he was out of the car he walked around the side of his house before coming to a part of gutter next to a window. He used it to climb up the building and make his way through the window,which he had left open earlier. He then slunk to the floor,taking off his shoes
Alayla (played by DancingDawn)

(When does the murder happen?)

It didn't take Alayla long before she was home. She was hardly ever there though, as she spent a lot of time in the forest. It seemed to remind her of something and was far more peaceful than the city. She didn't care if the walk was a bit longer. When she needed to get away, that's where she went and she was there now. She usually didn't stop until she was far in, where she could be herself. People usually frowned when they saw her true form. She was after all quite unusual, and there weren't many of her kind left.

(I am making a character right now) He wakes up to loud bang. He really didnt think anything of it and went back to sleep.

(Okay) he didn't get much sleep that night as he continued to finish his art work. It was a drawing of Damon. He usually drew the people he had first met.

He woke up the next day in a rush. He ran to the car and drove to school To see a crowd of people standing in front of the principal a picture of Jessica was placed outside. The principal went on to say Jessica was shot last night at that point he broke down into tears. He knew Jessica from 4th grade. She was the first person He came out to.(I decided to just throw her in instead of making her to save more time.)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lockdown High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus