Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lockdown High School

Michael Dove (played by Reckless)

He laid down on the grass as he looked up at the sky before falling into a deep sleep
Damon (played by Ice_King) Topic Starter

He left from school early right after Michael he hoped everything was okay with Michael. All he could think about was Michael.

As he woke up and tried to sit up, his stomach let out a low grumble. He frowns as he found himself agreeing with his stomach. He was very hungry.
Alayla (played by DancingDawn)

(Sorry I haven't replied in ages, I was in Spain and wasn't able to)

Alayla paid as much attention is class as she could. The teacher spoke about Jessica's death, and moved on to teaching. During the entire class, she kept thinking about Jessica's murder. She WAS going to find the one responsible for this. She had noticed Michael and Damon staring at some other girl, but she didn't think it was important. She scurried to the door and out of the class as soon as it was over, and went to find Michael lying in the park. "Hello," she said softly, standing a few feet away from him. She waited, then walked over and helped him to his feet. "Hungry?"

He looked up at the person who spoke before reconising Alaya. He smiled and nodded "I didn't manage to eat breakfast"

She smiled slightly, when he said it, then looked around a bit. "Wanna go get something to eat then?" She asked in a friendly tone of voice. Her eyes wasn't filled with fury anymore, but you shouldn't let yourself be fooled by her calm demeanor. She was furious, but they had a plan that they needed to work on. "I never really got to tell you guys what I am," she added and started walking, expecting him to follow.

He forced himself to stand up as he was still in a sleepy state before he ran to catch up with her. "I think it would be better if you showed me and Damon at the same time?" He smiled. "Where are we going? I only have an hour and a half before I have to get back to school in time for art."

"Yeah it probably would, but do you know where Damon is?" She looked at him when she asked, and continued walking. Hopefully Michael knew, but otherwise it wouldn't be a problem. It wouldn't take that long to find him. That'd be a lot easier than finding a killer in their school, who could literally be anyone. "Don't worry about it, there's a place just around the corner," she smiled again slightly. She wasn't negative, she just had a lot on her mind.

He nodded "I have no clue where he is, but he's most likely still at school" Michael shrugged before looking down at the floor. He hadn't even warned Damon that he was going to leave the classroom all of a sudden. He just hoped Damon forgave him when he got to the art class

He walked into art class with his head down. He sat at one the tables in the front those where always empty, the only people who sat in the front where him and Michael.

"Okay, let's go find him then. I'll tell you guys later, okay?" she said calmly and started walking to the art class with Michael. All the while, thinking about Jessica's death. It made her furious. She wondered what Jessica was thinking just before she died, but mostly WHY she died? Was it someone, who had a grudge against her? Jessica never heard a living soul. She was too pure and innocent. She was the only one, who understood Alayla, and Alayla died a little bit, when she heard about Jessica. She would attend the funeral, but she wouldn't talk to anyone. That's what she had decided. But first.. first she had to find the murderer. She was determined to. She clenched her fists in rage and picked up the pace a little bit.

They reached the school in no time and it wasn't hard sneaking back into their lesson. The teachers usually wouldn't question Michael of what he did during the day, it was better that he was interested in one subject rather than none. Gazing around the classroom, Michael spotted an empty seat next to Damon and he sat there.

He looked back to see them come in. He smiled when he saw that Michael was back he looked at the ground.

As he got out his scetch book he looked over at Damon "what did I miss?" He whispered, so that the teacher didn't hear

"We are drawing people that we like." He said trying to decide out the people he picked.

He nodded slightly before getting out his pencil and drawing a light scetch of Damon

He picked the person he was going to be drawing and started to scetch."where did you go?" He asked out of curiosity.

He started to go over his lines with a darker shade "I went to the park" he then smiles "I accidentally fell asleep, that's when Alayla found me"

"That sounds peaceful." He took his pencil and started on the hair."to get way from everyone here." He said as he turned the SketchBook to blend.

He leaned back in his chair as he finished his artwork "it was"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lockdown High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus