Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lockdown High School

Michael Dove (played by Reckless)

He looks away from her eyes as he smiled to himself. This was going to be fun, watching them chase after a killer that they were never going to find. His smile died as he looked back at them "Yes, of course. No one but each other"
Damon (played by Ice_King) Topic Starter

He smiles and agrees "nobody but eachother." He said looking down he knows its going to be wild chase and we may not find them but he needs to do something.
Alayla (played by DancingDawn)

She silently nodded and lowered her hand. The fire in her eyes burned had calmed down a little, but still burned with determination. She took a deep breath. "I know it's a scary thought, I'm not particularly fond of it either, but the murderer could be someone we know. Someone close to us. Someone we see every day. But if we put our skillsets together, we might be able to find them, and I should probably let you in on my secret," she said, seeming incredibly calm, which was a bit impressive considering the situation.

He raised an eyebrow at the girl "what's that then" he didn't want any suprises as they searched for the killer.

He looked at her "go on." He said as he started playing with his hands.

"It's uhm... easier if I show you. But I can't show you here. Either we go somewhere else or you're just gonna have to trust me," she said. There weren't many of her kind left. "I'm not entirely what I seem.." she continued, but paused slightly. "I mean... this is me, but it's not... it's not my true form," she explained. There were many different creatures in this school. Demons, werewolves, angels, vampires and what not. She just kind of stood out. She wasn't the only one of her kind left, that's not it. There are others, but not as many as there used to be.

He nodded understanding her "we can go..." He looked at Damon for help before looking back at the female "nah, I trust you"

"You said that now.." she muttered. She kept silent for a bit, and just looked to Damon for a response. If he agreed she would tell them. But maybe not in this classroom. She decided to wait and see how it goes. She walked closer to them and leaned up a table, standing right in front of them, and not taking her gaze off of Damon until he had made a decision. She didn't mean to be creepy, it was just.. yeah.
(So sorry for the very very late response)

Cinder sat at a table nearby and gazed all around herself, her unusual red/yellow eyes burned with a flame inside them, she had no expression on her face, just the fire in her eyes and the other students passing by her, she scanned the area and sighed, resting her chin on her hands.

As he waits for Damon's response he looks around them again. However, this time his gaze rested on a certain female. She was just sitting there watching the other students. This made her stick out a little as everyone else was talking about Jessica's death.
Cinder felt some sympathy for Jessica but didn't show it, everyone was sad all around her and some girls were wiping at their mascara streaked cheeks. Cinder put one leg over the other and bit her bottom lip.

"You can tell us"He looked at her and back to Michael. He felt safe with Michael. He looks over to where Michael was look. There was this girl just sitting there.
Cinder noticed Michael looking at her and she narrowed her eyebrows, her eyes brightened and small flames flickered in her pupils, she crossed her arms.

He narrowed his own eyes, as if challenging the girl. His tail started to flick dangerously from side to side.
Cinder held eye contact with him and her eyes grew brighter, after a few seconds she finally looked away after another student had past in front of her, her eyes were red again but she was still crossing her arms.

He turned back to Damon and the girl before speaking "excuse me" he walked towards the door of the classroom before opening it and stepping outside. However, he didn't get very far as the teacher stopped him as she came in.
Cinder took out her phone for a split second and texted someone before putting it away and sighing.

He growled at the teacher and she let him past nervously before she entered the classroom and told everyone to settle down. Once michael was outside the school he found his way to the park. He often skipped school apart from the art lessons which was the only hour of the school day that he enjoyed. So, he would join the others in their forth lesson of the day which was art.

He sat there in shock as Michael left the class. He would have followed Michael. But he felt like he would make him mad.
Cinder tapped her pencil annoyingly and crossed her legs, she watched Michael leave the room with her eyes narrowed slightly, she didn't know why though.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lockdown High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus