Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lockdown High School

Michael Dove (played by Reckless)

He woke up late as usual his hair ruffled. Although it took him 15 minutes to get ready, he was still half an hour late for the beginning of class but he didn't care. Everyone was talking about something but Michael didn't like gossip and preferred to stay out of it, so he made no attempt to find out why they were talking about.
Damon (played by Ice_King) Topic Starter

He rest his head on the desk sobbing. He hears the door open but pays no attention to it. He started think of what him and Jessica did together and stared sobbing even more.

As his eyes skirted the room they rested on Damon. He was crying alone. Normally he would leave people alone when they were like that but he had the urge to find out what was wrong,however nosy he was being. He started to approach Damon
Alayla (played by DancingDawn)

Alayla was already there, and she just stared at the principal as he told them what happened. She could feel something in her stomach. As if it was tied into a knot. She grabbed the end of her shirt and held it tightly between her hand. Her mouth had dropped open and her eyes were as grey as a thundercloud. All color had drained from her face. This couldn't be true. She memorized her friend Jessica. Walking down the corridor and smiling. Greeting her and helping her with her locker. She was the only person, who knew what Alayla was and who truly understood her in a way that no one else did. Alayla rushed inside, went into what she thought was an empty classroom and found two students in there. One was crying. It was the guys she had seen the day before. She froze. A single tear fell from her cheek and dripped on the floor. She usually never cried. She quickly wiped it away though. "I apologize, I didn't mean to intrude," she said silently, her voice almost cracking, but beautiful and soft as it was.

I look up at Michael and the the girl from yesterday."don't worry about it"he said trying to hold everything togather. He looks back at Michael nods his head in a thank you kinda way.

He looks up at the girl before his gaze rested back on Damon "what's going on, why's everyone in a strange mood?"

She nodded, then bit her lip. She hoped they didn't mind her being there. She just didn't really want to talk to a lot of people now. She looked over at Michael. "Jessica..." She took a deep breath. She then decided to get a grip. She didn't want to cry in front of them. "...Jessica is dead. She was shot. Last night," she finished, then stood there silently. You could tell this was difficult for her. She barely managed and wanted to burn the whole place to a crisp. And believe me, she could. Then suddenly she changed, as her eyes burned with fury. "When I find the one responsible for this... I will kill them," she said in a lower tone of voice.

As he registered the news, his face made no change in expression. Yes, he had spoken to Jessica but she wasn't a close friend. He didn't have any of those. Although the others two were close to breaking down all he felt was annoyance. She was dead, get over it. What they needed to do now was to find the person responsible for her death, not cry about things they can't change.

(Will reply tomorrow)

(Ya)

"We will kill them!" his sadness turned to anger. His eyes turned black he was pissed. He looked up at Michael with a Serious look.

Returned Damon's serious look "you kill them and you end up with a life sentence in prison"

His serious look dropped from his face"you're right I don't want to end up there." He said with a sad look on his face "We still have to find out who did this!" He said as he looked at Michael.

He shrugged his shoulders as he turned to look over his shoulder at the girl.

"Michael I really need you"He said looking at Michael.

He looked back at Damon, looking into his desperate face. He closed his eyes before speaking "okay I'll help"

He smiles and hugs Michael."Thank you." He said as he pulled away thinking he was making michael uncomfortable. "Sorry." he said as he started to look at the ground.

He shook his head "that's fine, I'll do what I can" he ruffled Damon's hair

He smiles at micheal "thank you." He looks at the girl behind Michael. "Are you in?" He said. (We will wait for her to post tomorrow.)

She looked at him, then nodded. Whether she does it alone or they do it together, doesn't matter. She said nothing, but just watched the scene unfold. She just looked at them as they hugged each other and seemed to reach an agreement. She turned her gaze towards Michael again as he spoke to her. "Allright, count me in. But I can't promise you I won't crush them, when we've found them," she said seriously. Her eyes flamed. Almost literally. The were shining in a strange way. If you looked directly into her eyes, you would see a battlefield, fire and dark thunderclouds. Quite literally. "We do have some work to do, it could be anyone. So we can't trust anyone but each other, is that clear?" She said in a very serious, almost threatening tone, and pointed at both of them.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lockdown High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus