Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

The Lyfelds (played anonymously)

Alan threw his head back at Tanya's antics. "You're such a tease, Chitlins." he said. He redirected his attention back to Yuno.

"Wait! I have a perfectly...legitimate reason..." he thought for a moment.

"I...uh..." he quickly skipped Juno's entrance and it moved on to Yuno's character.

"Do you...like it?" he asked.
Yuno (played by MSochist)

Yuno's eyes widened when he asked her that. She looked down at her controller. "L-let's just play already!" Yuno skipped the entrance and the match started after another loading screen.
The devil and the An (played by Guardian_Girl)

Tanya poked Alan. "You're going to have to start paying me for those compliments, Симпатичный мальчик." She looked at the tv and watched them play.

He scratched his chin and skipped her entrance too. Right before the match started, the two divas were preparing for the match. Juno was stretching, showing off her massive chest to the camera.

Alan stifled a snicker. "Okay, for real though, I made this as a surprise for you. I didn't want you to find out this way."
Acelynn (played anonymously)

Ace arrived at Alan's apartment within ten minutes of leaving her own apartment. Despite the fact that it was rush hour, the girl had found it relatively easily to navigate the compact streets; her knowledge of back -alleys and shortcuts came in handy sometimes. Plus, she did have her skateboard, which made things ten times more easier than on foot.

Just as the small girl was about to knock the door, her posture stiffened and she paused. Her hands began to shake ever so slightly, and she groaned to herself as she felt her anxiety begin to resurface. She hadn’t seen Alan in around three weeks. Was it right to just intrude on him like this? It did seem rude, her calling his house when she hadn’t even notified him that she was even coming in the first place. Maybe Alan didn’t like her- No, Jake was right. She did think too much. She managed to stop her hands from shaking long enough for her to knock the door twice. She lowered her fist slowly, awaiting a reply.

"This was a surprise?" Yuno asked. What was this supposed to be? A present? Why did he make Juno?

A knock at the door interrupted her thoughts. "You should get that." Yuno mumbled.

Tanya went back in the kitchen. She still needed something to drink. "Where are your cups?"

Alan looked over at the door.

"Huh? Who the heck is that? Better not be that old lady from earlier..." he grumbled as he got up and walked to the door. He looked through the peephole to see Ace. His eyes widened as he backed up.

"It's Ace!" he said as he opened the door.

"Ace?!" Yuno perked up.

A wave of relief rushed over Ace as the door opened to revel Alan on the other side. The warm sensation that gathered in her lower-back, which usually occurred when she was anxious, slowly disappeared and she became more confident.
“Hey. I have the files you asked for.” She smiled up at the male.

Tanya peeked her head out of the kitchen and looked at the newcomer.

"Files?" he wondered what she was talking about. "We haven't seen each other for weeks and the first thing you say is "I have those files..."-Come on in!" he said excitedly as he yanked her arm gently to pull her inside.

Ace blinked as his hand connected with her arm. It took her a while to register the sudden movement of herself being pulled into his apartment, but after getting used to her surroundings, she leaned her skateboard up against the wall and looked up at him.
She was about to say something when she noticed a stranger looking at her from across the hall. Ace quickly averted her gaze, managing to avoid eye contact narrowly. She shifted uncomfortably at the girl staring at her, and quickly tried to dismiss it as nothing.

Tanya shrugged and focused on Alan. "Hey, Симпатичный мальчик. I need water. Get me a cup before I throw your ham out the window." She threatened in that sexy accent of hers.

(Sorry, we won't be responding for a little while. Something came up, so we'll get back to you all as soon as we can)

Yuno looked around nervously and ducked behind the couch.

"Umm, who's apartment is this again, Cake?" he asked a little rudely.

"I'll get you a cup in a sec, okay. But anyway, Ace, how've you been?" he asked.

Tanya stuck her tongue out at Alan before rummaging through his fridge again.

"I've been alright," Ace shrugged slightly, unsure of what to say. She never really left her apartment to venture out into the open, since she spent most of her time either hacking something or staring at her screen absentmindedly. "You know, the usual."

Alan looked around. He'd almost forgotten about Yuno (Not that he would ever tell her that).

"Yo Switch, come on, Ace is here, say hi!" he called.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus