Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampire Hunt (Open)

James Nickelson (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

A handsome man walked around in the shadows near a bar waiting for his viticum to come out. As a blonde woman came out he grined wide enough for a small flash of his fangs. The vampire steped out of the shadows towards the blonde. Even though the blonde didn't know he was a vampire she knew to stay away from the vampire, she turned and started a walk away. He followed her and soon she turned a coner into an alley. He conered the woman and she backed against the wall shaking with fear. The vampire steped closer to the woman and she gupled. He grinned at her showing his fangs. "D-Don't come any c-closer." The woman said in a shaky voice but the vampire came closer. He was standing right infront of the woman and bite her neck. At frist the woman struggled trying to get free but she soon lost her fight in her let death take her. The vampire drank every last drop of blood from the woman and removed his fangs. "Thank you for the meal, ma'am." He said to the woman's corpose as it fell to the ground.
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

(hope you won't mind if I join. ^.^)
Amethyst raised her head and sniffed the air.Her purple slitted eyes dilated as she sensed someone's life force going out but she ignored it.She had no reason to hunt anyone down unless that person attacked her.The wind blew her long pure black hair behind her as she walked down the sidewalk.She kept her claws hidden by keeping them in the pockets of her black shorts.She kept her mouth closed so her fangs wouldn't show and her elvish ears were hidden by her hair.She wore a white shirt and a black jacket.
James Nickelson (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

(Not at all. ^^)

The vampire turned from the corpose and walked out of the alley. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand so no blood was seen. He still needed more blood but he though it could wait for away untill he found a new target. He walked around the town aimlessly waiting for the chance to strike down another poor soul. He sighed when he started to think that was all for the night.

(That's good.)
Amethyst looked up to see a man that was probably the same age as her walk out of an alley.Her purple slitted eyes glowed slightly but she just walked past him,her long black hair shifting behind her.Her footsteps made no sound as she walked down the sidewalk.
Emily (played by wolfkill11)

Emily hissed at them and jumped down from the tree. " who are you? "

The vampire looked at the girl who asked the question. "Ma'am who I am is none of your concern. Now if you'll excuse me I need to be somewhere." The vampire bowed his head in respect and turned to start walking the way he was. He could feel the girls power levels and didn't want to test his fate and aimed for a human woman not powerful creatures.

Emily watched him disapper. She walked behind him. Her eyes watched him as she walked behind him softly. She did not make a sound

Amethyst turned around to see the girl follow the man."I wouldn't follow him."She said,her voice rumbling slightly.She was glad no one else was on the street for they would have known to kill her.

Emily stopped turned around and shrugged her shoulders. She walked away from the guy

The vampire sighed in relief that the other girl was smart enough to know not to follow him. He looked over his shoulder to see the other girl following him. "You should listen to her." He warned the girl following him, if the girl kept it up he wouls have to kill her.

Emily walked away and jumped into a tree. Her eyes watched them

Amethyst looked at the vampire as if reading his thoughts."She was just curious.Can't blame her for that."

Emily flew deeper into the tree watching them.

The vampire nodded. "Yes but curiousity could get someone killed in the end." He turned and started to walk away again he didn't want to get in a fight with one of these girls since he might kill women but he won't fight one.

Emily jumped from the tree " what hurting a women, never thought i would hear a man say that "
A man with black hair and green eyes, covered in a trench coat, knelt on the ground with one hand pressed to the neck of a woman's unconscious body. There was no pulse and he didn't need to check; what he was looking for was the vampire that had sealed her fate.

He lifted his fingers off her neck, revealing two fang marks. He sniffed his fingers--they weren't even bloody; the vampire had literally drained the body of all the blood. "He could have at least spared some," Kai muttered as he stood up and headed back down the way he had come.

What was worse, he thought it looked like two more humans were following the original vampire. Why, Kai thought did humans always have to meddle, when nine times out of ten they'd end up as a meal. He picked up his pace, hoping he arrived before something bad happened.

Emily jumped from the tree to James " Just to tell you, human " She said as she walked next to him.

Amethyst smirked slightly."I'd watch your back if you are what I sense you to be."She said as she watched the girl walk next to the man.She shook her head,not wanting to draw attention to herself.Her voice was already rumbling,a sure sign that she was losing control of the creature inside of her.

Emily turned and hissed " I am what i am and this is what i do! "

"Wasn't really talking to you."Amethyst watched the man who the girl was walking next to.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampire Hunt (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus