Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampire Hunt (Open)

Kai glanced at her suspiciously. "Maybe, yeah?"

Well, he wasn't one to judge, perhaps he just caught them at a bad time. He shrugged. "Whatever, I need to find that other guy..." Being half vampire half human meant he could save his soul. Didn't it?
Emily (played by wolfkill11)

Emily blushed and looked away from hin
Shin broke from his trance, and walked out from the shadow of the trees. He had decided to delay his own interests for the moment. These two seemed like they would be a good source of amusement for him.

"What is it you want with that man? He clearly has no interest in you. Short of keeping you out of his hair. Which seems the wise thing to do." Shin spoke looking to Kai.

"Either way he should be easy enough to track with time. He seems new enough to leave a obvious trail. So finding him should be fairly easy." Shin spoke softly as not to spook the wildlife.

Leaning against the tree he waited to see what there next move might be. Simply saving his energy not knowing what these two might bring upon them next.
Kai regarded Shin with a faint scowl. "It's not what I want with him, but from him." In truth, Kai didn't even know if it was possible. To regain a soul...or mortality...it was a leap far out of his range of knowledge.

"Turning humans to vampires," he said at length, "is no big deal. But turning vampires to human...surely there has to be a way?" Never mind that he had yet to turn a human to vampire--they often didn't last long enough as a food source to have anthing left to come back undead. He glanced at Emily. "Emily's ability to shapeshift might help."

Emily looked away " but I can't stay here. Thats the problem
It is one of my... Friends "
"It is a interesting question you bring up. Returning mortality to a vampire eh? It is a thing easier said than done. There are ways. The primary being to kill the vampire that turned you. That will often return one. However if one was born into it. Then that be a matter much harder still." Shin spoke grimly to Kai.

Thinking to himself how odd it was that a vampire would even want their mortality back. He was and odd man for wanting it. A odder man still for not even knowing how to get it.

"Dare I ask who is one of your friends?" He pondered as no one seem to have shown her any kindness short of him not ending her life for shits and giggles.

Emily bared her fangs but walked away " I turned Kai into this "
Kai shot her a glare and then scowled at the ground. "As you can see," he muttered at Shin, "it's complicated. I need to know if it's possible to regain a soul without killing off the one who turned me."

Unconsciously he rubbed his neck where the fang marks were. "My knowledge of vampires is only extensive in terms of killing them...not, er, preserving them."

Emily jumped in the tree but got back down " Kill me. My people will get my sister and my kingdom will..um.. mourn but. "
James Nickelson (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

((Oh my god! So many posts! I am sorry for not including my character for so long! >.<))

As soon as the other three people headed for the forest James turned to go home, finish some work he needed to grade for his class. His home was about a mile or two from where they others had found him, so he simpled walked. The night started to seem to calm down and make it almost seem peaceful, almost. As soon as James got home he took off his coat and set it on the back of the couch and walked to his sudies. He knew he had to work fast, since he had work early tomorrow morning. He didn't care that he was half vampire, minus the part of killing his mother, he seemed human to most people. For someone reason he felt like someone was watching him, not knowing who or what he returned to his work.
"Well then kill the vamp that turned her. Or the vamp that turned the vamp that turned her. Eventually you will get back to the creator, the immortal one himself. Now killing him is impossible. Armies and nations alike have tried and failed. I mean there are other ways but they are time consuming and expensive both in coin and mortal life." Rolling his eyes as he spoke.

Mortal life was nothing to him. However the time it would take to gather the power would be annoying. There were short cuts but those would be difficult.

"The last and final option is the philosopher's stone. Someone with that sort of power could do just about anything. Yet that option would be the most time consuming of all. So really just a matter of picking your poison." Shin spoke softly closing his eyes after speaking. Now resting lightly still fully aware of his surroundings.
"I'd rather take a stake to my unbeating heart," Kai muttered darkly when it came down to finding the philosopher's stone. "Besides, does such a thing even exist?" He turned to Emily. "Do you remember who turned you?"

Emily nodded " my old boyfriend "
)( You need to work on speech versus thought. Shin is not a mind reader so your second statement makes little sense without you referring to the philosopher's stone again. )(

"Kai I am sure your non beating heart exist. I am also sure you could put a steak into it." Stood confused as to why Kai would ask such redundant questions.

"Well then lets kill your old boyfriend. Murder is always fun." Shin mused and thought of all the murders he had committed over his life.

"You find the ex and we can put this to rest. Though I guess we would have to find a new vamp to turn Emily once she is human again." He pondered and shrugged.
"I meant the philosophers stone," Kai muttered. "Either way, standing around doing nothing isn't my idea of fun."

He flexed his hands. "So any idea where this ex-boyfriend of yours is, Emily?"

Emily nodded her head " I-I know " she muttered out but turned to then " no not really "
"Well then what DO you know? Anything at this point would be good." Shin rolled his eyes. He assumed if this ex was anything like Emily he couldn't be that hard to track. However without a starting point to work from it would be next to impossible.

Shin walked out into the light looking up to the moon. He was thinking based on how much night there was and how much ground they could cover. He knew he could cover more ground alone but since he had no idea what this guy looked like he would have to travel with them.

So shin stood looking unto the moon thinking. Waiting for Emily to respond.

Emily looked " he is a king "
"Do not be shy. King of what and of where? We need all the details we can get. I mean we plan to either kill him or convince him to help us kill the vamp who turned him. So we need to find him. Thus we need to know all we can to plan a good way of getting to him." Shin spoke with frustration.

"If you are hiding something then you are of no help to anyone. If you do not want him dead I am sure we can work around that. However I am starting to lose my temper and that is not something to want. So try to be helpful so this task can be finished." Shin spoke with calm having regained his center.

The fact that this little mission to regain mortality was mildly interesting was one thing. He had set his mind to helping the lad. So he was going to see it to the end and anyone standing in the way of his goals was soon ended as his siblings had learned all too late.

Emily took a deep breath " Kill me! Just do it " She closed her eyes and held her arms out

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampire Hunt (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus