Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampire Hunt (Open)

James Nickelson (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

The man nodded. "I'll make sure of that, ma'am. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must take my leave." The man started to walk away from the women. He could tell the girl that wanted to follow him to was similar to what he was and the other he didn't know what was, along with something else going after to him. Why can't I drink some blood without chaos happening not long afterwards. The man though with a sigh.
Emily (played by wolfkill11)

Emily watched the guy leave. He was her kind
Kai trotted at an easy pace, following the other vampire's trail, when he sprinted forward. There were people ahead! Two women, it looked like.

"Hoy! Wait up!" He called ahead, hoping to grab their attention before they parted. He didn't need to talk to them, per se, but he figured if they had seen the vampire, they might know if he was dangerous--well, armed at least. "Have you seen anyone suspicious?"

Emily turned " yes, you! " she hissed and watched the guy
Kai lifted his nose a little, eyeing Emily with some wariness. "What have I done to be suspicious? I came across a corpse a while back--do you know anything about it?"

When in doubt, play naive. It was better than growing agitated and letting his inner vampire surface.
Shin had sat as the blond woman left the bar. He sipped his drink slowly with purpose savoring it. The drink was not particularly good nor was the meal that proceed it. Yet this was the sort of thing one expected from most places. The only saving grace was that it was not expensive either. So with the last bit of drink gone he got up and walked to the bar and payed what he owed.

It was a crisp night which served him well as he exited the bar. It was the time of night most people with any sense were already in doors. This was why he was out, looking for people who lacked sense. Those types made for the perfect victims. Often they had enough coin in there pocket to make it worth the trouble, and would not be missed till morning at the earliest.

So it was he walked the streets when he spied a small group of people. They seemed to be holding a conversation. He could see clearly the two women with there backs turned to him. He could also see a male talking to them. Not fully sure what the situation was about he stopped and waited to see what would come of the situation. The women may make his job that much easier if waited long enough.

Shin leaned against the wall of the next building from the bar. He simply watched and waited as the three had there conversation. He waited only half listening till there might be a good opening to strike. Not fully sure who his target might be if any at all.
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

Amethyst watched the newcomer with her purple slitted eyes.She sighed and closed her eyes.There were too many people around for her to be comfortable,but she didn't say anything.Her elfish ears twitched slightly,warning her about another person watching them.She shifted slightly,causing a small amount of her power to leave her body through the ground.

Emily growled and turned away from the guy. She walked to Amtheyest " Lets go, i see you are having probelms "
It was the slight leak of power from Amethyst that caught Kai's attention, and awakened the slumbering vampire from within. No, not yet, he thought in vain. But it was too late.

He narrowed his eyes at the girl with the power. How much more powerful would her blood make him?

"What are you?" He asked, though it came out as a growl. If the other vampire returned, there would be trouble. And he hadn't noticed the lurking newcomer yet.

Emily growled and turned into a dragon " get away from her " she said as she kicked him

James heard the fight about to start and sighed. He knew if he didn't come out tonight to hunt te others wouldn't be draged along. He walked back to the others, seeing the other newcomer and the other vampire. "Now, now we no need to fight. A simple question is no reason for a fight, everyone needs to keep themselves protected so please now let's not get into a fight." His voice was calm as he talked to the fight froming between the the female vampire and the male vampire.

Emily hissed and looked at the guy " No, lets not stop i am just getting started " Her eyes turned red as she glared at the guy
Kai jumped out of the way of the kick, even as the girl--dragon--suddenly attacked. He grinned, revealing his fangs and reining back the urge to retaliate in kind.

"This isn't over yet." His eyes flickered to the other girl radiating energy. He would have his taste soon enough.

The original vampire he'd come to find was here. Kai turned to face him now. "Do you usually litter the streets with corpses? Or do you like making life difficult for the rest of us?"

Emily hissed and could tell. She attacked the guy and pushed him to the wall. " get away from her! " She hissed revailing her fangs
Kai's eyes glittered as he felt the wall pressing against his back. "You show a lot of restraint, girl, but not enough."

He lunged forward, using the wall behind him to push forward against her grip. He sank his fangs into the nearest bit of flesh he could reach.

Emily screamed and then grabbed his neck and threw him at on the ground " yeah right! You show a little! " She picked him up and threw him across. She grabbed where he bite her and hissed. Her fangs bared but she did not want to fight with them yet. She looked at him and said " Come on, i am trained to be a vampire, shape shifter queen " She hissed at him and walked around
Kai picked himself up off the ground, rubbing his throat where she had grabbed. He watched her intently, wary of her strength.

"And I used to be a vampire hunter," he replied and pulled down the collar of his trenchcoat, revealing fang marks that had never healed.

Emily hissed at him but looked at him. She decided if he showed her, she could show him hers. She stopped and pulled her hair away from her neck. They weren't healed and she just hissed at him.

Her eyes watched him " I am Emily, Queen Shape Shifter " She then mumbled " i used to be " And then she said like the same tone as when she was talking about the queen " And a vampire princess "

James sighed in relief seeing that it looked like the fight was over and wasn't going to be bloody. "I am not fullly vampire, so I don't know what to do with the corposes left behind after I am done." He turned to leave, not wanting to be involed in this anymore.
Respect lit up Kai's eyes. "You would have made a good bounty." He released the collar of his trenchcoat, not wanting to invite a feeding from those present. At least she seemed to have calmed down.

"Kai Zarre; renown vampire hunter until an unfortunate...accident." He turned back to the half vampire. "You could at least try not to drain them off all their blood. Let them walk away." Not that he took his own advice.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampire Hunt (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus