Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampire Hunt (Open)

Kai stepped in front of her and shook her gently. "Stop that! You aren't going to be killed. If anyone's going to die, it'll be me. But I'm not keen on dying as a vampire. Where was the last place you saw your ex? Or where will he likely go? We'll start there."
Emily (played by wolfkill11)

Emily looked at him and then at Shin. She then said " i know everything but... "
"But what? Seriously... Fully tired of the drama. Either be useful or I will end both of you." Shin fumed. The air around them slowly heated and began to burn. He was seriously starting to get pissed.

Shin walked back into the shadows. He needed to calm down or kill something. Before he left Kai's shadow twitched and danced with energy. It began to take a shape all its own. It slowly formed into a small raven. It was about a third the size of a normal raven. Once fully formed it flew up and landed on Kai's shoulder. The bird weighed nothing it was barely even there.
Kai could sense Shin's anger, it rolled off him in waves. But it was the movement of something shadowy behind him that caught his attention. He lunged and snapped at the shadow raven, his fangs protruding slightly in his sudden attack.

When they closed on nothing, nearly clipping his own shoulder, he paused and looked for Shin. The shadow trick was getting old fast. "You want to kill something?" Kai called to him. "Try a few drunks."
Emily (played by wolfkill11)

Emily turned and said. " I have no reasons to trust any one of you "
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

(Sorry I haven't been able to reply.)
Amethyst was teleported a few blocks away from where the other are currently at.She had landed on her feet.Amethyst sighed and stretched,wincing as her back made a few popping noises.She let her hands fall to her sides as she looked around.Her purple,slitted eyes saw through the darkness but they detected nothing.Amethyst put her hands back into the pockets of her shorts to make sure that a human wouldn't see them.Since she was on a sidewalk,she closed her eyes and stood there,resting her body from the teleportation the girl that had protected Amethyst used on her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampire Hunt (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus