Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampire Hunt (Open)

Emily (played by wolfkill11)

Emily looked at him and just hissed " And why do you think this fight is over " She said circling around the Kai. He looked alright, still looked like an vampire and human. She watched his every movement
"Or drop them somewhere they won't be found." Kai added to James.

He kept one eye on Emily, a smirk crossing his face. "You really just want a fight, don't you. I'm ready when you are, but don't come crying when you lose."

Emily hissed " by the look of you i would have thought you would put up a fight " She said keeping one eye on him and the other guy who was their
Kai shrugged and took half a step away from the circling Emily. "I'll give you one pointer--don't leave the object you're trying to protect, unguarded."

He leaped for Amethyst.

Emily hissed and ran after him. She punched him and threw him away. She protected Amatheyst " you get past me first, Weak one! " She hissed and bared her fangs ready to rip him apart
Kai picked himself up a second time and dusted off his dirty trenchcoat. "I already got past you; but if you want to play rough, fine."

He smirked. "Been a while since I've had a fair fight, I might actually enjoy this." He let his gaze linger on her vital points, neck, arms, hands, any place flesh could be seen.

Emily bared her teeth " yeah me too " she said as she turns away as doing back flips. She did one and kicked him in the chin. She jumped back and twirled in the air. " oh and professional cheer leader. " she said as she twirled and her outfit changed to cover her vital parts " you think I am dumb " he fist ready to fight and her fangs ready to bite
Kai was late on the block, unsure of where it would land, but he didn't stay in one spot. He ducked down and sprinted to the left, before delivering a powerful kick aimed at her midsection.

"Doesn't matter if you're unconscious," he said, circling around her again, trying to get back to Amethyst. One drink of her blood and he was sure he'd be back to his prime.

Emily hissed and turned into a tiger. She attacked him and pinned him down " take me instead of her "
Kai looked up at her. "Why are you so adamant about protecting her?" It only made him more curious about what exactly Amethyst was.

"But...since you insist, I won't turn down your offer." With her pinning him down, even in tiger form, it was easy enough to reach forward and sink his fangs into furry flesh.

Emily nodded but moved away a little. She got up " I wont have you that easily and she wont easly " She snapped her fingers and Amethyst disappered in thin air. She said " She is safe and i am the one you want "
Kai got back to his feet; he was getting bruised and scraped up in spite of it all. "You're right, maybe you are the more interesting one. After all, you are--or were--a vampire princess and a shape shifter."

He feinted forward.

Emily watched him closely and circled him " yeah i get that a lot from people. What can i say, I am still a vampire princess, and Shape Shifter Queen " Her eyes watched him
Kai backed off. "I don't really care what titles you give yourself. I find it's all the same when one ends up drained of life."

He lifted his hands up in surrender. "If we're going to continue this, I need to feed." The bruises were too recent and he hadn't fed in too long. He scowled, recalling the one that had got away.

Emily looked at him " How much do you need? " She asked as she twirled in a short dress. She said as she was walking to a building. Her back towards him as she kept walking talking
Shin had stood feet away from the madness. It was a wonder they had not woken the entire town. Those two had passion that was for sure, brains not so much... He stood watching the scuffle. It was amusing if not slightly entertaining. He thought of his younger days. These two could be molded into real fighters with training. They have the passion but do they have the discipline?

Shin calmly walked behind James having heard his question. It was not anything new for a first time killer to ask.

"When you feed you need to burn the body. Leaving a corpse behind with fang marks is a easy way for you to get tracked. I would not recommend leaving someone alive. Better to drain one victim fully and feed for the night than leave a trail that someone can follow." Simple enough advice but not something everyone could follow especially in the heat of hunger.

"As for you two. Do you really want to fight in the middle of a town? That is a good way to get a piece of lumber in your chest." Shin smirked and watched there reaction. He kept his real interests hidden. These four would be a good source of amusement if nothing else.

"If you need to feed there are enough drunks around this time of night to get a meal. If you two still want to fight after that. I would recommend we all adjourn to the forest for a bit of privacy." Shin stood calm waiting for a response.
James Nickelson (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

James nodded in agreement with the newcomer. "Yes, it is better not to fight in the middle of a town where anyone can see." James had been watching the whole battle and was waiting for the chance to leave since he really didn't like to lienger around cowards.
Kai made a face. "How much? At least 8 pints." Basically a human body's worth. He turned to Shintaro.

"I...don't usually try to make a scene," he replied. "I was, you could say, coerced into it." He scowled. "As for drunks--I'll find my own targets, thank you--and I'll not leave a trail."

He stalked away from the group, fading into the shadows with his trenchcoat. He paused once he figured he was far enough out of sight to cast a look back at Shintaro. The man had some keen insight about not leaving a trail of bodies--he would keep an eye on him.
Shin listened to kai. He mused at his words. It was always fun to watch someone get flustered. He simply stood silent as the man spoke. As he left he nodded to Kai as he looked at him before he faded. Making sure that Kai knew he could still clearly see him.

With that amusement over Shin refocused on the people still there. It was an interesting group. He pondered how much amusement might be left in the night. He simply leaned against the wall and waited to see what would come of the nite. It was still early and a night like this is not to be wasted.

Emily looked at them " You know how to ruin some fun don't you!" she hissed and twirled into a big dress. She then walked around them

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Vampire Hunt (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus