Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Stable Clusters, Cleaned Corrupts (SU AU)

Stable Clusters (played by dave_pod) Topic Starter

*laughing happily at the thought of more friends, Steven runs on ahead while the others Follow*

{Steven} "So many bubbles! Um I pick... that big orange one!" *Steven points at a Large Rectangular Orange Gem*

{Amethyst} "Great choice litt'l man." *Amethyst leaps up, steadying herself on the edge of one of the Crystal~Heart tubes, passing the Bubble down*

{Pearl} "wha! Amethyst!" *reacting quick, Pearl catches the bubble, before passing it to Steven* "be careful."

{Peridot} "hmm..." *is standing a bit close to Steven, staring at the bubble in his hands*

{Steven} "umm. could you back up a little? I need some space for this."

{Peridot} "what? I mean, *clears throat* "of course Steven. I will just observe from a little further away." *steps back* "is that better?

{Steven} "Thankyou Peridot!"

{Lapis} ... "Be careful Steven..."

{Garnet} *waits and watches while Steven gets ready*

{Steven} "hooo... here we go... time to heal you up..." *takes a deep breath, his Gem starting to Glow, before he bubbles the Gem in his own Bubble, before it gets further encased in a Shield Bubble, that then fragments into Disk shields layered over eachother, drilling/buffering/grinding down into the Bubbled Gem, emitting Sparks* "HgnnnMMMMmmmmm..." *this is clearly putting some extreme Strain on Steven* *the Gem is being reworked, returning to the Shape and internal alignment it was intended to have* *almost complete, Steven breathing rather heavily, the shields all ~Break with an off tone, Steven licking a hand, and letting his spit conduct across the area within the Bubble, before it 'pops!' and Steven, on his knees, says,* "yea! ther. we. you. goez..." *Steven passes out, and starts snoring some*
Verdite (played by ScullBurner)

She looks down at the child, and picks him up in her arms, sighing. "Such dedication..."
Citrine (played by Raider-jack29)

Within a flash the form of a male in his mid to late teens appears he is clearly confused upon seeing his surroundings. He seems rather shy and yet carries himself with a regal stance his eyes where a bright orange color that seem to flicker like the flames of a warm hearth on a cold Summer's night his hair was a mixture of golds oranges and yellows and shifted and swirled almost as if made of molten rock. And yet he gave of a pleasant heat that showed not but pure kindness and yet he seemed confused like he wish to ask questions but despite that remained quiet.

*Lapis and Pearl both briefly step closer to Verdite as she goes to pick up Steven, defensive instincts kicking in. they stop almost as soon as they start though*

{Amethyst} "woh, thats a new one." *falls to the ground, looking at the newcomer*

{Garnet} "May I?" *offers to carry Steven instead*

{Peridot} "a 2, 3, 5 8 13 21... nono, that wrong." *clears her throat* "ah, Hello?" *looking at the new Gem* "who are you?"

{Steven} *sound asleep. probably going to be out longer than he was last time*

She gingerly hands the child over, inspecting the newcomer

"H-hi I-I'm citrine" he states his voice not being uncommon for a shy teen boy who's crush just acknowledged him

{Garnet} *keeping a firm, stable hold on Steven, Garnet says,* "Hello Citrine."

{Amethyst} "wha'd-ya know, another pair of newbies one after the other. things should be lookin' lively all over again."

{Peridot} "thats nice." "a total of 108? 4 8 15? no that's worse..." *Peridot is more concerned with trying to learn the exacts on the fractal structure Steven was able to generate than greetings for now*

{Lapis} *Steven's recent joy and excitement fresh in her mind, along with the recent dose of empathy she has developed for other Gems that have been trapped for so long when she talked with Verdite, Lapis opens up with introductions* "Hello Citrine. I'm Lapis. The small green one is Peridot."

{Pearl} "My name is Pearl," *motioning towards Amethyst,* "This is Amethyst."

{Amethyst} *with a short wave hello,* "heya orange dude."

she waves half heartedly to the new gem. This one was so.... Masculine. How odd

Shaking his head he regains his composure and dawns a still soft but more befitting look just below his barely visible gem is the mark of one of the diamonds....clearly he is a former home world gem....yet for some odd reason he did not attack but rather did a quick bow and smile warmly clasping his hands together

*the Gems are not going to discriminate based upon the first thoughts and choices of look influenced by likely long broken alliances* *the situation now, as vastly different as it is, will start making itself known over time*

{Garnet} "They are Verdite, I'm Garnet, and this, is Steven."

{Peridot} "Steven just got done healing you so you could share a 'birthday' with Verdite."

{Amethyst} "yup. and the cake is waiting. lets go guys!"

{Pearl} "Amethyst, we can't just drag them along. they only just reformed. there's probably hundreds of Questions we've got to answer." *Pearl seems happy about the idea though*

{Lapis} "not in here though. we can answer questions outside the depths of the Temple."

{Pearl} "er, well. thats right. we should get someplace where accidents will be easier to clean up if anything happens."

{Amethyst} *snickers some at being the one with the right idea, even if it was an unintended consequence*

Me starts heading out, the cape still wrapped around her. "Yeah. It's weird in here"

"You could say that again ....not awake five minuets and I'm confused "

{Garnet} *Once out, Garnet goes to set Steven in his bed*

{Amethyst} *goes to take the cake. all of it*

{Pearl} "AMETHYST!"

{Amethyst} "hehe-he..." *chuckling some, Amethyst sets the cake back down, and cuts a slice for herself out instead*

{Peridot} "well then, here we are. Steven's House. A location that has served me well in learning about Earth. it should be just as helpful to the two of you. more confusion might wait ahead, but the clarity you get is nice to."

{Lapis} *a bit socially drained,* "I guess I'll be headed back to the Barn now?" *she's not left yet, but she's planning on it*

Me feels as drained as Lapis, but has no real place to go. She sits down again, brushing a few curls from her face

" I hold much appreciation for you crystal gems...especially the boy...he is the child of rose quarts is he not?" He asks in a calming tone with a reletivly large smile.

{Garnet} "hmm. well, you clearly have memory of the rebellion's existence, but I'm surprised that Rose Quartz having a child would be your first guess for what Steven is. It was hundreds of years after us few remaining Crystal Gems had only the things left on Earth, and none of the invaders from homeworld to worry about before any of us even began to think of interacting with humans."
*Garnet is on the defensive, trying to figure out what you know, and how you know it*

{Pearl} *talking to Verdite,* "Well, it'd be good form to ask if you eat or plan on trying before offering you a slice of the... 'Cake'." *Pearl has a distaste for taste*

{Amethyst} *eating up her slice*

{Lapis} *is also listening to hear what Citrine knows, ready to act if things look 'funny'*

{Peridot} "ah, yes. The Barn. Also an intellectually 'emotionally' stimulating environment. Thats where I learned of celebrations based around chronological lengths. Thats a great idea Lapis. maybe one of them should come over and see if they like the place."

To get away from all the stimuli, she approaches lapis

" honestly?...well back when Rose was alive she would often visit me not long after I was made by a renegade ruby and a rebellious aquamarine in an illegal kindergarten I used to call her aunty rose....and that boy...he had the same kind look in his eyes that rose did even after I sided with home world. After I was cracked she'd often come to visit my gem and talk about her life I know a lot apparently but I can assure you I mean no harm to to him...I just knew rose if only a little" he says with a calming smile as he places his hands on the wall " I can assure you no harm will come to him"

{Pearl} *being ignored about the cake, Pearl just mostly drops the subject* "i guess you don't like eating. thats nice."

{Garnet} "hmm..."

{Lapis} "ugh..." *is tired of hearing Peridot go on about the things she's learned here* "lets just go."

{Peridot} "it'll be great having you around Verdite. when we get there, I'll have to show you around. is everyone who wants to go the the Barn ready?"

{Pearl} "I think I'll be staying here for tonight Peridot. just to keep watch over Steven..." "he really exausted himself..."

{Amethyst} *talking with her mouth full,* "mor-fer me"

{Garnet} "well, its nice to meet someone else who Used to operate around Rose. She cared for a lot of People... I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you that she is gone. Things are different now. Hopefully you can adjust to the here and now."

She grabs Peridot, and more gently grabs Lapis, murmuring "let's go let's go let's go" to herself, eagar to leave

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Stable Clusters, Cleaned Corrupts (SU AU)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus