Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Geek's Crush [1x1]

Acetin Weight (played by PeacockMan) Topic Starter

Acetin overheard this last part, and decided to eavesdrop a little. He tried acting as inconspicuous as possible and walked near enough to hear.
Diana le fae (played anonymously)

"Can't believe you had a thing for a nerd Diana !" One shouts

Acetin was very surprised to hear that she was talking about this with her friends. He wondered what 'had' meant.

"Well he is cute"

Acetin felt quite relieved to hear what sounded like confirmation that they were not 'broken up' even though they were never technically a 'thing'.

"So your saying their are benefits to dating a nerd over a jock?"
A friend asks. To which she replies "yep....that and he's very sweet"

Acetin's ego was basically through the roof at his point. But he really wanted to see if he could hear about what was going to happen with his friends.

"I was hoping to get him to come alone but he won't go anywhere without his friends so I invited them to" get friends sigh
"Stop trying to get us dates already!" One shouts

( lol I mean her not get)

Acetin was ecstatic to hear that his friends were trying to be setup for dates as well! If they played their cards right, nothing bad would happen to them. He began to walk away slowly, waiting to see if there was one last thing that he might want to hear.

"Did you hear Dominic is after him for what he calls stealing you .....he's gonna pulverize him!"

Aectin heard that and got somewhat nervous, but he couldn't think of a single person that Diana had dated that was at all buff, but then again, he never really tried to notice.

" I know .....I hope he survives"

When Acetin heard that, he felt suddenly weak. Acetin's 1 rep max was over 100 lbs, so he wasn't weak, but if Diana thought he might DIE? He wasn't sure anymore. He walked away, not wanting to hear anymore. Once he got home, he called his friends and told them what he had heard. He told them to group around him during the party, just in case he brought his friends. He would fight him 1v1 if he was alone, but you never knew. He checked to see if Diana as online.

She seemed to be online at the moment

He told his friends to not say anything about what he just told them, and that hew was going to add Diana to the call. He added her to the call and said "What's up?".

"Don't play dumb I knew you where there" she says as she paints her toenails

"Knew I was there?" he said questioningly, wondering if she knew about him eavesdropping or if she was referring to something else.

" in the hall dummy....earlier today"

Acetin's face suddenly turned red. "How did you see me? I thought I was pretty stealthy." he said jokingly, trying to make it seem like he didn't hear anything anything too crucial.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Geek's Crush [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus