Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Geek's Crush [1x1]

Diana le fae (played anonymously)

"You breath very heavily"
Acetin Weight (played by PeacockMan) Topic Starter

Acetin had always known that this was one of his weaknesses. He had no idea how to breath normally! "well, i've been told that a couple times." He said with a nervous chuckle.

"You'll be fine...I promise"

"Hey Logan, what do you say we have a couple arm wrestles and you let me win?" He said, laughing at his own joke. He tried to stay positive and continue to joke until the end.

"Ok fine avoid the conversation "

"what do you want to talk about?" He said. "Are there more details you've witheld from me?" He said, slightly hurt.

"No ofcourse not"

"Sorry if i come across as rude. I'm a little nervous about the whole thing. Hopefully he just doesn't show up..." Says acetin apologetically. "Come over to my house, i'll show you a couple things" said Logan. "I had a different life before I moved here. I used to be one of those 'gangster' kids." He said jokingly. "Alright, I'll be over soon." Said Acetin as he hung up the call and began his walk to his friends house before the party. After a moment of silence, Weston said "So, just us again."

A few hours later acetin got a call from Diana ....his phone ringing repetedly

Acetin picked up the phone. "Ayloo!" He said in his usual cheery voice when he picked up the phone. He and Logan were going over a couple self defense techniques, but mostly fighting tactics. He learned how to take a punch and how to give one too. He had been pretty strong before, but now he was mediocre at fighting, if needed!

You could hear Diana weeping quietly over the phone

"Are you OK?" He said, panicked.

" my mother is leaving us!" She says through her tears

"Leaving you?" He asked. "Like, she's breaking up with your dad?" He wasn't sure if she meant leaving, or leaving.

"She's dying"

Acetin's heart stopped when he heard this. He had hoped that this wasn't what she meant. "What happened? Should I come over?" He asked hurriedly.

" please get here quickly....she was hit by a car along with my father who was with her....luckily he was only injured....b-but mom" she begins to sob

Acetin ran out the door as fast as he could. "Where are you?" He said, as he began running to her house, already anticipating the answer.

"At home waiting for the hospital to call"

He was already there by the time she finished her sentence (not literally, but he was fast) He comforted her over the phone as he was running, and as he walked up to the door and knocked, he felt like he was ready to pass out.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Geek's Crush [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus