Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Geek's Crush [1x1]

Diana le fae (played anonymously)

It was then that you realized that the phone was on vibrate ( they only have cell phones)
Acetin Weight (played by PeacockMan) Topic Starter

Acetin picked up the phone and looked at the notification feed. 2 missed calls from the hospital. He wasn't sure if he should ask Diana's dad about it, wake diana up, wait for her to wake up... he had no idea! He decided against himself calling back, and finally decided to shake diana awake. "Hey, diana. The hospital called, would you like to call them back?" He asked optimistically.

"Yes..." She mutters sleepily

Acetin hands her the phone and gives her a look of optimism.

She quickly dials the hospital and after 40 minutes of talking she smiles...tears in her eyes

Acetin asks "What did they say!" Excitedly, already anticipating the news.

"My father is in critical condition but he should live....and my mom has a good chance of living "

Acetin smiled happily and went in for a hug. He wanted to share the excitement and relief he felt for her.

She smiles

As Acetin embraces her, he feels a small tear run down his face, but he refuses to let anymore slip. "I'm really happy for you." He says as he let's go of Diana

She smiles at him before leaning in slowly and planting a light kiss on the lips and pulling away with a smile

Acetin gives a slight jump at the kiss, but seems very content afterwards. "Would you like me to stay with you until your parents get home?" He asks politley. He was smart enough to not get into any trouble, and he felt like she was probably smart enough too.

" sure there is plenty of room on the couch "

"Alright. I'm glad your parents are ok." He said as he got up to call his mom and let her know she was going to stay the night at a friends house.

"Are you sure you want to stay?"

"yes." He simply, but strongly states. "I just want to make sure you're ok tonight."

" I'm sure I would be fine on my own" she states trying to hide a smile

"well, you must be at least slightly shocked. Your parents were just in an accident, and your home alone!" He said, slightly concerned. But he also added "I'm mostly here for my own sake" with a small chuckle.

"And by that you mean?" She asks with a smile

"Well, like I said before, your alone in an entire house at night. I don't know... I worry about a lot of things." He said, with a small laugh at the end.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Geek's Crush [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus