Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Geek's Crush [1x1]

Diana le fae (played anonymously)

"I've learned that you should go with the flow and take life as it is" she says with a smile
Acetin Weight (played by PeacockMan) Topic Starter

"Well... I was also promised a kiss tonight.." He said with a laugh.

" only if you can...catch me!" She then takes off down the hall through the massive appartment

Acetin gives a laugh and runs down the hall after her.

" you'll never get me!" She yells back at him

"I will eventually! Your house isn't big enough to run forever!" He called back with a laugh. He knew that once she got to the end of the hall, there was no way past. Just had to make sure she didn't juke him.

"This house is bigger then you think" and with that she hits the light switch and the hall goes dark and when you flick the lights back on she's gone

Acetin let's out a small laugh "Didn't know you were a ghost!" He calls out as he looks around nearby for a room she could have ducked into. He walks into the nearest one and says, "I'm gonna find you." In a slightly creepy voice, as to scare her and make her movements more noticeable.

Nothing can be heard...strangely

"You are really devoted to this!" He yelled out as he searched the room top to bottom, watching the door closely to see if she runs past.

Suddenly a figure behind him sweeps his leg and pins him to the floor face down " miss me?" The voice asks amused

"Goodness!" he yelps in surprise as he suddenly eats carpet. He laughs and says "Pretty good plays! How'd you juke me so good?"

" it's a secret "

"You and your secrets" Acetin mutters. Acetin gets her off him and says "well, you found me. Guess that doesn't count as me finding you?" He said jokingly.

"Aww well " she says with a smirk

Acetin smirks back "Well what?" He said curiously. He could feel his face getting slightly red.

" I never said you couldn't "

"Well then..." Acetin begins but trails off. His face gets tremendously red as he begins to lean in to make his move.

She leans forward slightly

As acetin's lips puckered up, he knew he was going to cherish this moment. This was his first kiss, and he wanted Diana to enjoy it as much as he would. His approach was slow but steady. Their lips getting closer and closer with each passing moment. Acetin was completely braced for what was about to come.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Geek's Crush [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus