Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Kudopocalypse

Hey guys...wanna do another Kudopacalypse? It was loads of fun last time! :D

EDIT:

So basically around Christmas time, Kim was wanting to get to 800 Kudos for the site as a whole, and she had put out some tweets asking people to give out kudos. The thing kind of went nuts, and we ended up going around giving lots and lots of kudos! They were really fun to give, and fun to read too! ^_^ I've just made some new friends since the last kudopocalypse and I think it'd be fun to do again :)
Ummmmmm YES!
Loki Topic Starter

Cool! You and me Rubix! *brohoof*
*brohoof* We got this.
Jetticus

What is Kudopocalypse?
Loki Topic Starter

Edited my first post to explain ^_^
Kim Site Admin

Just so you can measure your progress, we were at 1220 kudos before you made this first post. :)
Loki Topic Starter

Yay! Thanks Kim! :)
I joined in a bit belatedly. But it feels good to write some kudos. XD It just makes me realize how many epic rp-ers are out there...that I haven't roleplayed with.

And just looked at the Kudos I received...*tears up* You guys are awesome! <3 I love RPing with you all, and if I haven't yet--just chatting in ooc has been full of good times. *goes to write up more*
Sanne Moderator

I'll try and toss out a bunch myself, but I'm terrible at writing kudos. XD
XD Come join the kudopocalypse! We have cookies, swears. And love lots and lots of love.
Minerva

I'll try to swing in and drop some before work. I can't send them from my phone, oddly. I've wanted to give a few anyway and just keep forgetting to take the time.
Oh, this will be so much fun! :D
I love giving people kudos! It makes me smileeee.
Oh yay! I'M GLAD TO SEE ANOTHER ONE!
Kim Site Admin

You guys, I just checked and you are already at 1340.

I was going to suggest you aim for 1500, but that seems so low at the rate you're going... Can you make it to 2000? XD

Don't forget individual characters that you like! Those kudos can result in getting that character featured on the community page.
Loki Topic Starter

I totally think we can make it to 2000! Come on guys! We got this! :D
I've said it once, but I shall say it again.

Challenge accepted.
Awwww-yeyuh! :D

*cracks knuckles*
This sounds like fun! thank you to Loki for sending me this way =D I'll see what I can do to contribute, even though I don't know any of you (yet, and I'm hoping to change that of course!) I'll get cracking on making some friends here soon!
I must do this when I have time tomorrow!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Kudopocalypse

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus