Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mating season for werewolves

Evence (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

"Oh you dont have to at the moment. You can wait till later, but i suggest you and Daimonas get over to the cafeteria before Boa starts putting you on patrols," Jackson suggested.

Walking back into the file room, he found the pack memebers drawer and filed it in.
Harren Lobos (played by MissUndeadKisses)

Harren knew Dai was haveing a hard time getting into a pack mood, so she went to the cafitria on her own, walking slowly till she made it to it.
Tell (played by berserker544)

"Hi..."he said, knowing what the man was doing. He wasn't sure whether or not to make the man stand down. Tell did stand his ground though, smiled and shoot out his hand, offering it for a shake "Name's Tell, new here..." he said, puting a smile on his face, showing no hostiles, hoping this would throw the man off

Dragon's eyes threw daggers and clearly spoke "Stay away from her. I claimed her first.
But Dragon took his hand and shook it. "My names Dragon. I know your new here, saw you come in last night," he replied, a cold edge to his voice.

Evence knew that Dragon had been wanting her as a mate since they were kids, but she didnt want him as a mate.
"Dragon. Since your so busy trieing to find a mate, i will excuse you from patrols today. You can go watch the little kids," Evence ordered with a smirk.

Dragon's smile faltered and an annoyed look flashed in his eyes as he stalked away. Evence rolled her eyes and smiled at Tell.
"Sorry about him. He's been trieing to claim me for years. And he can get pretty aggressive. But he hates looking after the kids because they always paly fight with him and he winds up coming out of the nursery with little teeth marks all over," Evence softly laughed and went up to the kitchen.

Harren watched as they entered. "Hello"

Dragon stopped as he heard the new girl say something.
"Well hi. Who are you?" he asked friendlier than he had been to Tell.

"Im Harren. And you. Im pretty sure I saw you the other night, but... I was haveing trouble and didnt catch anyones name." Harren nibbled on a sandwhich

"Don't worry about it. I seen the like of him before..." Tell said as he walked off "Ell, how about something to eat?" he asked, smiling again and looking down at her. He reached up and rubbed his scar again while talking to her

"Sounds like a wonderful idea," Evence replied with a smile.
Leaning into the kitchen, she called over one of the cooks.
"Mana this is Tell," she introduced them. "We would both be glad if we could get some breakfast. I want three blueberry pancakes with strawberry syrup. Abiscuit and some bacon on the side please," Evence ordered.
Mana nodded and scribbled down the order on her notepad then looked at Tell expectantly.

Dragon sat down next to her. "Yes last night was a busy one for you, huh?" he asked trieing to be friendly.

"Hunters scare me... deathly scare me." She said softly. "Im not use to being hunted."

Dragon smiled and nudged her. "Well i promise you will be safe here. None of us like being hunted, so everyone is usually on high alert for hunters," he informed her.

He smile "Same as her, but just regular syrup if you wouldn't mind..." he said then looked down at her "I haven't had pancakes in a long time...almost forget how they taste."

Harren nodded and finished her sandwhich, "So your a guard?"

Evence turned around quickly when Tell said that.
"Whaaaaaat?" Evence said shocked. "Their like the best things in the whole world!" Evence said like a little kid.

When a couple of kids turned to look at her, she quickly composed herself. Blushing with embarrasment, she cleared throat and looked out a window.
"S-sorry," she mumbled.

Dragon nodded. "Yea. How'd ya know?" he looked at her quizzically.

Tell started to laugh at her surprise "It's not like I tired to keep away from them." he said, sill laughing at her "Besides, there is such thing as 'too much of a good thing'"

"I saw you silly!" Harren was always sweet but teaseing.

Evence smiled. "Nuh uh. You can never have too many pancakes!" she argued back like a five year old and stuck out her tongue.

Dragon smiled and blushed, embarrased. "Oh right," he replied.

Suddenly Boa came bursting in through the cafeteria door. Blood dripped onto the floor from all the wounds on his body. Searching out Evence, he staggered in her direction before falling to the floor.
Evence gasped and ran over quickly, a crowd already starting to form around him. bending next to him, she propped his head up.
"Boa what happened?" Evence said, worry edging her voice.
"Rogues..My patrol met a group of rogues.. couldnt fight them off.. Matt, Ellie and Shard..died.." Boa struggled to stay concious then passed out.

Evence growled then stood up, gently putting Boa's head down.
"Drake! Take Boa to Rose! Flower, Ann, Lily, Mike, Dragon, Louis....and Tell! Your coming with me. The rest of you, the camp is on high alert. Everyone get to your stations!" Evence barked out orders and everyone quickly set to work.
Evence gathered her group close to her then ran out the cafeteria doors. Shifting into her wolf form, she followed Boa's blood trail. Evence was a few inches taller than all the other wolves. Her fur was grass green and starting from in between her eyes and pointing backwards all the way to the tip of her tail, a line of her fur followed her spine and was spiked. The only off thing about it, is that it was black. In her left ear she had two gold earrings and two red ribbons were wrapped around her forelegs.

"Hey, Im just keen."Harren stoped and stood up. "D-Do you smell blood?"

Dragon stood up quickly and gasped as Boa came in looking like he had taken on a whole hoard of wolves.
When Evence rushed forward then barked out orders, Dragon heard his anme and smirked as realised he would be with Evence.
"Im sorry. I have to go but it was nice meeting you," Dragon said wuickly then rushed off to follow Evence.
Shifting into his wolf form when she did.

Tell turned quickly running right behind her, his large seven foot, brown fur self keeping easily with her. 'This is it, time to prove yourself!...to who?' He kept going, hoping they met them later rather than sooner, the further from camp the better...

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mating season for werewolves

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus