Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mating season for werewolves

Tell (played by berserker544)

Tell got flustered "Well what was-" he stopped himself and took a breath and then sighed "Good night..." he said getting up and walking out. He walked to his own room and closed the door behind him 'what was her problem?! she was asking me about mates and what looked like flirting with me! What was I supposed to think!?' he settled onto the bed, taking off his shirt he scratched his scar on his chest "Dam..." he whispered then laid back, with his feet still on the floor, he fell asleep.
Evence (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Evence fell asleep shortly after Tell.

An hour before dawn broke, Evence got up and took a quick shower before getting dressed. She put on gray skinny jeans, a red corseted shirt, the gray jacket from the day before, and her black, knee-high converse tenni's. Then she finished by tieing up her hair in a messy ponytail.
After she was done getting ready, she left her room and quietly left the building. Crossing the clearing, she waved goodmorning to Bell, the guard, then made her way into her office building.

Jackson stood up as soon as she entered.
"Goodmorning alpha. The paperwork is on your desk and i made a few extra copies just in case," Jackson informed quickly, while handing Evence her glass of water.
Evence nodded and took the glass of water.
"Yes. Good job, Jackson. Goodmorning to you as well," Evence said with a smile, before disappearing into her office.
Sitting at her desk, she turned on the light and started almost instantly on all the paperwork in front of her. Paying bills, signing forms, and making sure everything was up to date.

Tell woke up up shortly afterwards, he took a quick shower and got dress in the same clothes expect a dark green shirt instead. He left, and crossed over to the office building, wanting to get everything shorted out so he could stay. He entered the building seeing the Secretary "Huh, is there something for me to sign? To join the pack I mean..." he asked the woman

"Oh you need to ask Jackson. He is in charge of what goes through like paperwork and everything, but just go ahead to the alpha. He'll send you there anyway," the woman replied, busily typing away on the computer.

Evence bit her lip as she read through another alpha's report of an invasion by some rogue group.
"Damn. Not another," she muttered then took a sip of water.

Tell had opened the door and started to enter when she spoke "Is something wrong?" he asked walking in, and closing the door behind him "sorry, didn't mean to eavesdrop...I'm just here for those papers I need to sign..." he said quietly

"Right then. Go ahead and sit, I'll get them," Evence said, tiredness apparhent in her voice.
Pushing back her chair, she opened a drawer in her desk and flipped through files. Finding the paperwork, she pulled it out and set it facing Tell.
It was ten pages thick and Evence handed him a black pen.
"Ok. So go through here and sign each blank you see. When your done just leave it on the desk and i will get to it. It's basically a contract saying you will be loyal to this pack and only this pack. You will fight for it and hunt for it. If you are exiled, you are to never come back." Evence summed up the contract for him.

After a few minutes of sitting in silence, Evence muttered something under her breath. She had been reading a report from one of the patrols and they said that they caught traces of rogues entering their territory.

Tell was half way though when he lifted his head "Is there something I can help with? You kinda blew me off last night, but I can be of help..." he said then lowered his head back to the papers
Harren Lobos (played by MissUndeadKisses)

Harren entered the Alphas office, wanting to sigh on the papers for her and Dai to join. "Good morning everyone." she smiled as she brushed her blue bangs from her face. "I wanted to get those papers for me a Dai to join, if the offer is still open that is..."

"Of course. The alpha is busy with someone right now, but i can hand you the papers. Just get them back to me before the end of the day," Jackson replied to her.
Walking back into the file room, he grabbed the papers and came back out. Handing Harren two packets of papers.
"One is for you and the other is for Daimonas. Just sign the blank spaces and you will be in the pack. Oh and after you get the papers turned into me, you will be assigned to patrols. Hunting or border patrols," Jackson informed her then handed her a black pen.

Evence looked up at Tell and thought about it.
"Well im sorry for last night. Really it was my fault. I've just been under alot of pressure lately. But it seems like problems will never cease. Rogues have been entering our territory and stealing food. But it's winter and food is scarce enough without them stealing it. I have 324 mouths to feed here. I've been reduced to ordering food from humans. Most of ours cows have died from lack of food as well as the chickens. Luckily the pigs have been holdin out but nothin is easy anymore," Evence replied, basically telling him all the problems going on.
Which Evence had never done before. She had always been able to handle everythig and keep the problems to herself. But she had felt like she could tell him anything.

Tell kept looking at the papers, working but did talk back "Have you tired poisoning some of the animals? I'm sure you can infect them with something that would hurt them if not kill them...have you considered liquid sliver in their blood?"

Evence groaned and rubbed her forehead.
"Thats the problem. We need the animals around here more than ever and we cant risk sparing one or two. We dont have the expenses to spend our money on human food," Evence muttered. "I mean i already have twenty or thirty of my best wolves out in the human world with jobs. Thats how we get our money to begin with. Not too mention that we have fifteen teens going to highschool in the human world. Then we have the smaller kids going to elementary in the human world. We dont have enough time on our hands to take an attack from a group of rogues," Evence growled.

Turning in her chair, she logged on to her computer and went through their expenses and bills. She checked on who had checked out of camp this morning and if everyone was well enough to be on patrols. Biting her lip, she frowned as realized that four wolves were sick and two were injured from last night.
Our numbers just keep dwindling..

"well I can help with some of the money...I don't have a huge amount, but..I fought for a living, going to tournaments and such...I have a few thousand in my room. And I can always get more...as for the rouges...maybe I could set up some traps? Bear-traps, dad holes, maybe some snares..."

Evence glanced at Tell, thoughtfully then winced as her wound from last night throbbed.
"I wont ask for all your money. Just 20 percent like i do everyone else. Thank you and as for the rogue problem.. If you set up traps you better let everyone know where they are. I cant risk to loose any more of my wolves," Evence replied.
Turning back to her work, she filled stuff out and read over reports, making notes. Then after she was done she stood up. Downing the rest of her water, she left the glass on the desk.
"If your hungry, you can walk over to the cafe with me," Evence offered.

Tell just finished the papers and sighed "Yea...sounds good." he said standing up "'m sorry about last night by the way..." he said gently as he walked to the door with her

"Dont worry about it. I shouldnt have sprung it on you like that," Evence said with a shrug.
Opening the door, she walked out and stopped by Jackson.
"The paperwork for Tell is on my desk. Make sure it gets filed. After that take the day off. There isnt much else to do," Evence ordered as she left.
Jackson smiled and nodded.

Evence stepped out into the winter air and kicked up some snow. Looking back, she waited for Tell.

He followed, and did up his jacket "Going to need a thicker jacket soon.." he said under his breath "So how long you lived here for?" he asked her, looking around

"All my life. My dad said that the pack has been here for 200 years," Evence replied.
Shivering, she lead the way over to the gray building next to the office. Walking in, she looked around. It was full of memebers from her pack and they were all busy with chatter. As she passed by, some members greeted her and Tell with goodmornings.

Dragon, one of the night time guards, growled when he saw Tell following her. Standing up, he stalked over.
"Well goodmorning alpha," he said with a smile.
Dragon was about the same height as Tell. He had short-cropped black hair and deep blue eyes. He was well muscled and had a few scars on his arms.
Putting a arm around Evence's shoulders, he cut off Tell from being too close to Evence.
"Goodmorning Dragon. This is Tell," Evence introduced them, while slipping out from under his arm.

Soon Harren came back, the papers all filled out. "Here you go, what was your name again?" Harren asked in a sweet voice, trying her best to seem as kind as she could to anyone here in the new pack.

Jackson took the papers and smiled.
"Jackson. Im the file keeper here," he informed.
"You just missed the alpha. She left with Tell to go to the cafeteria," Jackson stated.

Harren sighed. "Im I to see her?" Harren felt weird talking to a female alpha/

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mating season for werewolves

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus