Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Official Contest: Dice Roll Tombola

BelovedDreamwalker

Doo dee Doo

rolled 1d100 and got 29

Guys, you can only roll once. If 12 hours have passed since the start of the round and nobody has gotten the prize, THEN you may reroll! Kim will let you know when you can reroll.

Also please refrain from rolling multiple times in one post. You only get one roll, you only get one dice to roll.
Sanne Moderator

Copper_Dragon wrote:
Guys, you can only roll once. If 12 hours have passed since the start of the round and nobody has gotten the prize, THEN you may reroll! Kim will let you know when you can reroll.

Also please refrain from rolling multiple times in one post. You only get one roll, you only get one dice to roll.

Even if you missed rolls since the new round started? In previous tombolas people were allowed to 'catch up'. e.g. if the round had 5 rolls since starting, and they only rolled twice, they could roll 3 times in one post to reach the 5th roll and then roll once every 12 hours again. I was under the impression Kim allowed it this round as well.
*toddles over to reread the rules!* Kim may have added something I've missed since I haven't been active in the thread, I'll double check.

Edit: i'm not seeing anything about that yet, but if somebody can show me a post related to catch up rolls from Kim, I'll retract what I said. All I'm doing is responding to what looks like a little in-game rule breaking! Relatively minor but still address worthy...since that's m'job!
Sanne Moderator

Copper_Dragon wrote:
*toddles over to reread the rules!* Kim may have added something I've missed since I haven't been active in the thread, I'll double check.

Edit: i'm not seeing anything about that yet, but if somebody can show me a post related to catch up rolls from Kim, I'll retract what I said. All I'm doing is responding to what looks like a little in-game rule breaking! Relatively minor but still address worthy...since that's m'job!

I was under the assumption that's what Kim meant with this post! I could be wrong, but this is how it's always been in the past. No idea if the rules changed on that since then.
If that's how it's always been, then I apologize for speaking up! I haven't been terribly active in this particular contest (this year or previous ones!), so from my limited knowledge based on the opening post it looked like people were overreaching in their rolls. If they're not, again I'm sorry, please carry on. <3
heeeereeeee Walrus yooohooo

rolled 1d100 and got 25

Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Sanne wrote:
Copper_Dragon wrote:

I was under the assumption that's what Kim meant with this post! I could be wrong, but this is how it's always been in the past. No idea if the rules changed on that since then.

That is indeed what I meant. :)
I'm just gonna do this one more time.

Edit: Well, then. My luck bites.

rolled 1d100 and got 11

I can't stop
Edit: Woo natural 100

rolled 1d100 and got 100

Eeeey walrus

rolled 1d100 and got 96

last try perhaps!

rolled 1d100 and got 59

I won't pray to anyone this time.