Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Show off your recent character art!

Darth_Angelus wrote:
Ethelle was kind enough to draw Galek Dor for the card I was sent recently. It's to be my favourite piece of character art :D

D’aw. I’m so glad you like it! :D

Dragonfire wrote:
I just got a new animated portrait done for Rhaetia, by the afore-mentioned Aqua Dark. I'm so happy with it, and now imagining her with a full complement of elemental-spell-themed portraits, hehe.

That there is terrific work!

I’ve been getting into Skyrim since roleplaying got me inspired to actually play the game, and here’s a quick concept sketch of a character I came up with.
Tenai Ambrane. ghost i made yesterday. XD
Pensive Chnoubis - drawn a while ago, or rather painted a while ago by myself but still one of my favorites!
Eve

Amirrora Topic Starter

Oh wow, away for a bit and even MORE lovely art pops up! *goes to look through it all*
Minerva

My most recent ones are:

Zenthus
Zenthus' staff
Young Zenthus (Zento) quick lineart

And...

Thoth-Hermes (Unfinished, bleh)

and

The Young King

Posting all quicklike while I can.
I genre(and design)-revamped Johann's page topper bust a couple of weeks ago.

Original & Current

I can't be bothered to try to fix the ears & nose(shading) on the first one. *lazy* I'm proud of how the second came out, however.
Claine Moderator

I was actually admiring Johann's new image just a little while ago. I think it's amazing :D
Anukha, the most recent addition to my character galleries, drawn by Wizard. The hat was initially designed by wizard as well.
<3 Thank you, Claine! And I love Anukha's stylish new hat! It fits her proper ways and clothing style very well!
XinonHyena wrote:
Anukha, the most recent addition to my character galleries, drawn by Wizard. The hat was initially designed by wizard as well.

I firmly believe in the wizardly integrity of the tried and trued Pointy Hat for which we are so well known, and hand them out as often as possible.

It's a win-win even in the face of objection, because when people refuse I just add them to the stack on my own head.

(I also support curly shoes.)
TheLily

I know this thread is old, but I think it's time to bring it back - only a month and a bit later.

gl-13415-1340829929.png
gl-14009-1343763289.png
Untitled-1-2.png

All by Foxy - first one is Red Fool, Second is Dawn Rivers and Steven Emmerich, Third is Cici Rivers and Sterling Argentum.
Raphael Emmerich (played by Minerva)

"Knew he'd take after me whether he wanted to or not!" ;)
This is art of my newest character, Inashia. It was done by Qui8 on deviantART. I have over ten pieces of art done by this artist, because I love her art so much! :)

art_commission_042_by_qui8-d598pkz.jpg
This was a lovely gift piece from my darling friend Zyanya on Furcadia, of my chaos/shadow being, Ominous. <3 <3 <3 <3

gl-10552-1342484071.jpg

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Show off your recent character art!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus