Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The IC Chat. Come One, Come All!

Sam Wilson (played anonymously)

Arthur looked up from his pizza, a bit of a smile and a challenge on his face, even if it weren't one that he himself wanted to get into. "When I'm feeling it, Lombardi's is good as well. Pho's Noodle House is excellent when I'm looking for a change of pace, thought. And my home is a quiet little apartment in a quiet little neighborhood a short ride from my shop."
Jack Aldo Vindici (played by Witness)

Jack smirked, all of a sudden his companion had gotten very reserved; either this was his contact and he was being smart (Jack knew never to give out his real address to strangers, particularly those with gangs packing Tommy guns at their disposal) or the man had another reason to be vague. Perhaps the eyes were more than just a mere coincidence...

"I see. Well, unless you've got something for me, I think I need a new bottle."

Jack noticed the scars on the stranger's hands; they appeared to have been there a long time. Vindici had hoped that one of his famous gut feelings would have hit him by now, but he literally didn't have a indication one way or the other whether this man was magically inclined or not. He realized, with a certain degree of irony, that he could have just eaten from his assassin's meal; certainly not the most illustrious of last meals, but then again Jack was from New York.
54 silently watched the chattering without speaking, after awaking from a nap.
Baby Doll (played by TheLily)

Baby Doll wanders in, her hips swaying from side to side, enjoying the time off. She takes a seat and stretched out her sore legs, slipping her boots off, wiggling her toes. As a cramp hits both feet at the same time she winces and massages the arch of each in turn, trying to relax.
Tyler Coolidge (played by JayBird) Topic Starter

Tyler stumbled in with a great big grin and almost plastering his face into the floor. In port and not on business, he was already into his cups a bit, and stopped by to try to get a half-decent vegetarian meal. "PLEASE tell me that y'all have a vegetable soup with ACTUAL vegetables in it? For real? No meat? No meat broth? Hell yes! And can I get some gorram bread, too! Great!" After the rapid exchange with the server, Tyler settled into his chair, glancing around and spotting a car and what looked like a pin-up girl.
54 grumped, glaring. ''Are you ok?'' She hissed.

Baby Doll crossed her legs under her, looking at Tyler and 54 as well, frowning some as she ordered quietly, politely. She looked like she was deep in thought as she kept looking around, playing with a pretty locket.

Tyler grinned a bit, his eyes traveling over the car in a way that made it clear that the man admired a nice machine. "Me? I'm great. Half-drunk already, with vegetable soup and bread on the way. Hey baby doll?" The dark skinned man swung his attention towards the other woman, a grin on his face despite the cheesiness of his catch-all name for her. "Would you mind if I painted you on the nose of my ship? Jusy sayin', you got the part if you want it."
''Rrrrright.'' 54 scowled, a nasty dent visibe near her headlights.

Baby Doll arches one of her well shaped brows, "Sure thing..." She trailed off, wondering how he knew her name. It didn't occur to her that perhaps he wasn't using it as a name, but as a term for a woman. She looks up as her tea comes, piping hot.
Hybrid Elder (played by Kyra45)

54 shook off, then drove off deep into the crowd until she wasn't visible. An odd looking human walked in, wearing a cape and sat at the table, hands tipped in bladed claws and a dark red and dark purple eye staring out.

Tyler frowned at the disappearance of the car, quietly chiding himself for not trying to get his hands on such a nice piece of metal. He also knew a brush off when he heard one from the human girl. It was fine, since he was only half serious. Before his mood could turn dark, however, his soup and bread arrived, bringing a not-insubstantial bit of joy to his life as he had a bit of fresh celery and carrot. "<Let me die a thousand deaths> that is good soup..."

The cloaked figure got a cup of water and silently started to drink it. They...Had a bladed tail, which flinched about hazardly.

Baby Doll watched Tyler and the stranger, her red lipstick pressing into the white of the fine china, "What sort of ship do you have?" Her eyes flashed to Hybrid's tail, watching for the moment while she enjoyed her tea.

Elder flinched, and moved his tail around the chairs legs. He kept his hood on, however, knowing that no one should dare try to remove it.

Tyler watched as the newcomer seemed to twitch around some, his hackles raising slowly as he tried to enjoy his meal. At least until the woman distracted him again. Ty's face split into a broad grin and he shrugged a bit nonchalantly. "Series III Firefly. Older girl, but she's treated me sweet as honey the whole time I've had her. Gets me to the Rim and back, plenty of storage, and I don't need a mess of crew underfoot to do the job, so everyone's happier in the end anyway."

Elder grumbled,getting some more water. His left hand held the glass, though it only had two fingers visible. His tail stayed curled, though the tip would twitch a bit and cut the wood in the chair.

Baby nodded her head slowly, not understanding at all what he meant by a Firefly or the Rim. She turned her eyes to Elder, "Hello." She speaks softly to him, sweetly, still holding the locket.

''Hello'' He hissed back, flinching.

Tyler grinned slightly at the woman, his discomfort with the other... Thing? Passing as he tucked into his soup a bit more. That was the problem with getting drunk in strange places when it wasn't proper time to do so. At hearing the critter speak, the captain of the Viator decided to throw caution to the wind and make an effort to be nice. "How's it going? Can I buy you a beer?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The IC Chat. Come One, Come All!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus