Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The IC Chat. Come One, Come All!

Hybrid Elder (played by Kyra45)

''I'm fine with water.'' He sneered, his right hand sliding out from a sleeve. It was stained red, a dagger stuck into the palm.
Baby Doll (played by TheLily)

Baby smiled, "Why have you got that hood up? No need to feel shame here." She didn't reach out, but she wanted to, intead she lined her lips back up with the mark already on the white and sipped again.
Tyler Coolidge (played by JayBird) Topic Starter

Tyler grew very, very still as he saw the dagger sticking from the clawed hand, and if it weren't for the possibility of innocent bystanders, would have likely already said or done something about the creature. But it looked dangerous, acted secretively, and looked like it had more sharp edges than a shrapnel bomb. "I'll tell you what, sunshine... Why don't you have another glass of water, then let me take care of than knife. Then we'll have a conversation about why things with sharp edges shouldn't be so twitchy..." Although very obviously addressing the creature, Tyler didn't draw his attention away from his meal, wanting at least one thing to go right today.

He hissed lightly, and removed his hood. Reveling 3 crooked horns and black hair as he got another glass of water, the injured hand still on the table, blood starting to dribble down in a pool.

Tyler clucked his tongue at the sight, though he only looked out of the corner of his eye, preferring to focus on soup. "Mm... See, you can't really be doing that in polite company, you know." Tyler's hand moved fast, hopefully fast enough, and hopefully straight enough, to snatch the dagger out of the creature's hand without snagging on anything that would complicate matters. And hopefully he wouldn't get cut to ribbons if the thing freaked out.

Elder flinched, the dagger getting removed...Along with him snarling and swiping quickly before flinching and drinking hid water again, tensing up. ''Ow.''

To Tyler's credit, he barely flinched when he was hit. Watching the blood from the small nick on his arm well up, the former infantry officer calmly wiped it away with a napkin before placing the same napkin in the creature's palm, holding it in place for a moment. "Keep pressure. Don't want to be making a mess of everything."

Elder flinched again, but kept his water to his mouth, teeth gritted in pain. He had a wanted poster still stuck to his tail blade, only visible now because his tail had uncurled lightly and dangled a bit. ''Who are you?''

Tyler gave a sideways glance at the creature, then smiled and shook his head, going back to his soup and taking a much needed drink from his beer. "Me? I'm just a guy trying to enjoy his lunch."

''I'm Hybrid Elder.'' He hissed lightly, the water glass empty now and set down. He looked human, yet not. Scarred up as he removed his cape, setting it to his hang on his back. His mismatched eyes glanced around cautiously, himself still tensedd up as his tail blade rested in his lap as he removed the poster from it and looked at it, snorting.
Relyn Varsyn (played by Witness)

Relyn looked up from his reminiscing and nodded sullenly.

"I apologize, I had Defeat beside me for a moment."

After he had spoken, he realized that such a phrase would not have made much sense to a human.
Nero Rayne Cutter (played by JayBird) Topic Starter

Nero walked in with all the haughty arrogance of a feudal lord, despite wearing an open backed hospital gown and what was left of his restraints. The remains of several days of growth grew thick on his face as he pinned the nearest server with a dead-eyed stare.
"You, boy! Bring me a kettle of tea and a mammoth. I have plotting to do!"
Arinbjorn (played by JayBird) Topic Starter

Arthur glanced at the man, raising his eyebrows over his food. Chewing for a moment, the Norseman noted the other gentleman's gaze, then pointed upward to his face. "Why would I have anything for you?" Neither the words nor the tone were soft, the iron in Step's voice like stepping into a pond on a warm summer day, only to find that it was a freezing glacial spring.

Elder flinched, his tail moving idly as he looked at the empty glass that was stained red from his injured hand earlier.
Jack Aldo Vindici (played by Witness)

Jack looked at the man with a reserved gaze. No, this wasn't right; the man across from him would have said something else, something different, if he were here to kill him. It was the man's tone which struck Jack as the most unsettling thing about the comment. Clearly, this man was not here to make the trade, although it was a good bet that he traded in something. Now that Jack was certain that Arthur was not here to kill him, he grew curious. He always carried a lot of cash around for emergencies and he loved to buy new things.

"Because I put the finger on you as a dealer as soon as you walked in, mac. Maybe a dealer in death, maybe a dealer in information, maybe something else. But something about you tells me that if I were to put a stack of c-notes on the table right now, I'd be walking out of here with something in return."

Elder looked back at the wanted poster he held in hand. ''Hmph..''
Isosceles Triangle (played anonymously)

Isosceles wasn't sure he had any coordinates, let alone the right ones as he followed the paranormal-esque feeling through alleys, down streets, past doorways...and into a common room filled with people. Just as he entered, the feeling of triangulation ended and he was left with the faint buzzing sensation that made him feel itchy--though it did no good to scratch.

He brushed a strand of black hair out of his face and then contemplated which of the strangers to speak to--if any caught his attention.

"Is there anyone in charge here?" he asked, out loud to no one but those that might overhear and lend him some helpful information.
Baby Doll (played by TheLily)

Baby sat in a corner, giggling to herself as she leaned back. She seemed like she might have been in her cups a might bit too long. Her eyes flashed over the stranger, "Ain't nobody in charge here who ever talks, boy." She giggled again, swiping a cup of tea from a waiter's tray, sipping it, "Oooh, could use some sugar, this could."
Benjamin O'Mara (played by JayBird) Topic Starter

Ben walked in, feeling a bit like a traitor for being in a bar that wasn't his own, but sometimes he just needed a change of pace. Stuffing his hands in his pockets, to looked around for a moment before sidling up to the bar, speaking in universal barspeak to get a drink. "Whaddya say, Joe? C'n I get a SoCo and lime?" Getting the drink, the young werewolf knocked half of it back before looking back around, a grin on his face.

Elder flinched, and swipes out blindly at something.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The IC Chat. Come One, Come All!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus