Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Academy for Humans, or Creatures? (Open)

Hope and Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

She blushed a bit "Thanks. She can be annoying at times but she's great...."

Hope wasn't even looking for Misty right now. She was hidden among people while watching them talk. "Awww" she said in a whisper
The Neza Siblings (played anonymously)

Tyler:"So are you up for grabbing something to eat?"He continued to blush softly.

She smiled as a shade of crimson started appearing. "Yeah. I would like that" she said laughing softly

He offered his hand to Light."Any place on your mind in particular?"His ears went from folded back to perked up.

She grabbed his hand "Umm... not really... haha" she giggled "I don't really know places.." she said shrugging

Tyler blushed deeply."Okay, I'll lead the way then."He walked with light to a Subway restaurant.

"Come on! You coming!" Hope asked Yaizu my sister, and your brother!! Ehhh!" Com'mon!" She said spieing at the new couple

Light laughed "Subway, haha. Ya know, I wonder why they call it subway?" She wondered

Tyler:"I guess because they make sub-sandwiches?"He chuckled. "You're adorable."He hugged light blushingly.

Hahah me adorable? Look at you can you little cat ears! Now that's cute!!" She said giggling
"ITs okay, you can call me anything, Guess we are getting pizza or something. I know jj wants some but didn't get what the other guy wants." Kim says

He blushed deeply."Am I really that c-cute?"He stuttered.

Yeah!" Light said "and your stuttering! It's very adorable." That's when Hope came in the subway store. "Here Light you'll need this." Hope handed her a few things and casually walked out the store. Light looked at the thing she was holding and had an idea. "Umm, i have to use the bathroom." Light said and went to the restroom

"I'll w-wait here."He spoke.

After a few minutes later she came out "Well?" She giggled "You like it?" She had a head band with cat ears on and a fuzzy tail attached to her. "Now we can both be adorable!"

He laughed."Ultimately."

She laughed "I'm wearing these all day, and all night. I'm one of you now. :3" she said smiling.

"Heheh, thanks Light."He hugged Light and kissed her on the cheek.

She blushed and hugged him. "Hehe. Thanks." She said smiling

Tyler smiled back."Sooooo are we going to order our food or what exactly?"He laughed

"Ohhhhhh I forgot about that!" She said and giggled

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Academy for Humans, or Creatures? (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus