Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Academy for Humans, or Creatures? (Open)

"SOOOO... Why don't you and jinx..." Kim pointed to Zoro and Jj, "Go find somewhere to eat, jj can text me where it is." Kim looked at Natasha, "While me and you can go find something to eat, Subway? Pizza? Or what is good for everyone?"
Hope and Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

Oh yeah, and I'm going to get Misty and meh twin! Come on!" She said quickly. She squinted and looked for Light first and when she found her, she pulled the twins to her twin. Okay, so I'll get Misty! You guys talk. But I think Yaizu should come with me since she's clinging to me for dear life" she said with a laugh. And off she walked with a Yaizu.

Light looked at him. She shyly waved a hand "Hi. I'm Light" she said with a smile
The Neza Siblings (played anonymously)

Yaizu's ear twitched and she looked at Light, waving and smiling."Hi."She spoke softly."I'm Yaizu!"
Natasha Moroz (played anonymously)

"I'm fine with whatever, I'm Natasha by the way."She offered her hand to shake.

She smiled "Hi" she said with a smile.

"Pleasure to meet you!"She smiled, suddenly twitching and stopping.

Hey Yaizu, if you want to stay here and meet my other sibling with your brother, you can. " Hope said.
"Kimera, but Jj calls me kim. What ever you want though!" Kim says grinning at Natasha
Natasha Moroz (played anonymously)

"Kimera will suffice, I'm up for whatever speaks to you."She smiled back.

Yaizu shook her head and stayed clung to Hope.

She laughed "Haha, then come on, let's go get Misty. Hey you two" *Points to him and Light* "Get to know each other. I'll bring Misty so you guys can meet her two."

Tyler:"Um, hi."He chuckled nervously."I'm... I'm Tyler." Yaizu:"Mhm!"

Hope walks off.

Light looked at him "Hi, again. I'm Light, her twin sister. How are you doing?" She asked

"I'm doing good, I'm just a tad shy that's all, um... How are you doing?"He smiled.

"Hah I'm a-okay!" She winked. "I can see you were talking to Hope. She can be fun" she. Said "and a hanfull too. She's older then me by 2 minutes"

Tyler:"Woul-" He blushed from the wink."Um, wouldn't that make you two twins like she told me?"He laughed.

Yeah! Twins! I would be now where without her. She's awesome." Light said happily

Tyler"I have two sisters one being my younger sister which you just talked to, another being my older sister who hates me."He shrugged.

"I hear that siblings fight a lot. But, not me and Hope.... well we bicker at times but not all the time... hm..." she said in wonder

Tyler:"You two just get along really well I guess."He smiled warmly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Academy for Humans, or Creatures? (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus