Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

"Sure." Kuro did as Archur told her and stired the bowl of ingredients.
Once the mixture was thick enough, Archur took it and dipped a brush into it and began coating the chicken wings with it.

Kuro though that was it and sat down on the couch. Suta laid down beside her, falling asleep.
Once they were coated, he put them on the grill and sat next to Kuro, going and checking on the meat every few minutes. He eventually put them all on a plate and set it on the table, "Alright, eat up." he grinned, grabbing some ranch dressing and two plates.

Kuro got up and took a plate from Archur. She only put about six or seven wings on her plate before sitting down at the table to eat.
Archur took a dozen and ate as much of them as he could, always using the ranch dressing

Kuro finished hers off and gave Suta one. He ate the whole thing, bone included.
Archur patted his belly when he was done, "So, what do we do now?"

Kuro shrugged. "Go swimming or something. I don't know." She looked up at the cieling, trying to think of something.
"There is a lake nearby," Archur mused as he pet Lucy who was licking the hot sauce from Kyro and Archur's fingers.

Kuro shrugged. "Alright, I think I got a swim suit in my backpack." She looked over at Archur then stood up.
Archur nodded and went up to his room. When he came back down, he was wearing a pair of blue and green swim trunks and no shirt.

Kuro grabbed her backpack out of his room when he was done changing a pulled out her swimsuit. She got changed and was wearing a two piece that a deep blue color. She sighed when she saw that all of her scars were showing. She walked down stairs. "All ready."
"Wow. You've been through hell haven't you?" Archur smiled softly when he saw her scars.

Kuro rolled her eyes. "That's what I call it, but other people call it life." She had small testing scars on her stomach, arms, along with a three deep claw like scars running down her left leg while there was a slash mark on her right arm near her shoulder, not to meation the small fadded slash scar of the side of her neck.
((Damn, I did give her alot of scars. XD))
He walked up to her and gently traced his fingers along the scars on her neck and arms, smiling sadly, "It doesn't seem like too good of a life then to have given you scars like that."

Kuro was surprised when Archur touch her scars. "It's the life an experiment, scars are always going to be there. If I could I would get them removed." She shrugged, as if the scars were nothing but something that were left from the past. She lightly rubbed her hand over the slash mark of her right arm.
"Come on, let's go swimming," he smiled softly and slung two towels I've his shoulder, "Bye Lucy," he called as they left.

Suta tried to follow but Kuro shook her head. "You stay here as well, Suta." He just glared at her and went back inside.
Archur put a gentle hand on Kyro's back as he guided her to the lake, which was cool and crystal clear.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus