Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro came up and swam to the shore. She walked over to Archur and smiled at the sun set. "Beatiful, ain't it?"
"Ot certainly is," he agreed with a smile and put a towel over her shoulders.

Kuro hadn't noticed the towel until the sun went down then she dried off. "We should go ahead and head back."
"Yep," Archur agreed and pulled Kuro to her feet.

"Thanks." She said as he pulled her to her feet. "Alright, let's go." She started to head to the house.
He followed, standing right next to her as they walked back. He looked up at the sky which was bright with stars, more than could be seen anywhere else really.

Kuro looked up at the sky and smiled at how many stars were out tonight. "Wow, I haven't seen so many stars."
"It's so much nicer here than in any populated area," he sighed dreamily.

Kuro smiled up at the sky. "It sure is a sight to see."
The cabin soon came into view and he opened the door for her, "Ladies first," he smiled.

Kuro smiled and walked in. On the couched laid a guy with grey skin and hair asleep, and no sign of Suta. Kuro sighed and said "Suta you lazy good for nothing dragon get up." The guy on the couch woke up with a startel and fell off the couch. "Ow, shit. Kuro you know better than wake me up like that."
"Wait... Suta?" he had his daggers drawn when he saw the guy, "Da hell?"

"Suta has a human from but he doesn't like to be in it alot." Suta only looked around tweleve or eleven in his human from. "Yeah, it gets annoying from time to time to be in it. Not being able to fly in all." Suta mumbled under his breath as he stood up. He looked only around four foot six. "Since Suta is only seven years old his human from looks around tweleve or eleven."
He ruffled Suta's hair, "Wait... Wouldn't that mean he ages faster than we do?"

Kuro shrugged. "Hell if I know, but for now, he's a little kid." Suta glared at the two and fixed his gray hair. "I'm more mature than either of you." Kuro rolled her eyes, and put her elbow on his head. "Whatever you say kiddo."

(My friends do that to me all the time. TT.TT)
Archur lightly tapped his cheeks, "Well, it's late. Let's get to bed."

(I'm too tall for people to reach my head :P)

Kuro nodded and yawned. "Yeah. I'll go get change and go to sleep." She left the two guys and went to Archur's room. She pulled out a pair of shorts and tee shirt. She got changed and went to sleep.
Archur climbed onto the couch, pulling the blanket over him as Lucy jumped up and lay at his side.
"Good night Suta," he smiled tiredly and fell asleep.

"Whatever." Suta said as he fell asleep in the chair.
Everyone would again awake to the smell of breakfast cooking. There were hash-browns cooking on the grittle while Archur was making some large omelets. The wonderful smell filled the entire house as he cooked.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus