Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

As soon as they got to the pound Kuro jumped in, slightly splashing Archur.
The boy chuckled and jumped into the lack, splashing Kuro.

"Hey!" Kuro laughed and splashed Archur.
(So, is it a lack or pound? XD what horrible typos for both of us)

Archur giggled and rose up out of the water, arms spread wide, "And the giant wave comes over the tiny boat!" he laughed and fell on top of her, wrapping his arms around her chest.

(Comupters are so cruel. XD)

Kuro gave a surprised scream then started laughing. "Alright, you got me!"
He came up out of the water, still holding Kuro and laughing happily, "Time for the dishwasher!" he smiled and started dunking her under water from side to side.

When Archur finally stoped Kuro coughed a few times from water getting in her nose and mouth. "Are you going to do this to me the whole time we're here?" She laughed lightly as she coughed up a little more water.
"Not the whole time," he dunked her once more before releasing her. He started humming the jaws theme and then dove under the water.

She coughed up some more water, noticing that Archur was gone. "Oh, shit. I had to choose swimming."
His hand popped out of the water like a dorsal fin for a brief moment before it disappeared and he pulled Kuro under.

Kuro was glad she could stay under water longer than most people. She looked at Archur under the water and stuck out her tongue at him.
He smiled and released a bunch of bubbles into her face before coming up, pulling her with him.

Kuro let out a small gasp when they came up. "It's a good thing I can stay under water for at least ten minutes."
"Did that guy put whale DNA in ya too?" he chuckled after catching his breath.

Kuro rolled her eyes. "No, you ass, he didn't." She went under water a for a few minutes and reappered behind Archur and dunked him. "Let's see how you like it."
He crossed his arms underwater and lasted about three minutes before he finally pushed up.

"Not very fun is it?" Kuro questioned with a smirk. Her arms were crossed her chest as well.
"I only kept you under for 30 seconds, jeez," he rolled his eyes and slowly started to backstroke around the lake.

Kuro rolled her eyes. "I only dunked you, you choose to be under water longer." She went under water and swam around. For some reason she liked to swim under water.
When she came back up, Archur would be on the shore, looking at the pink and orange sky.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus