Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro though then smriked. "You try beating me in a fight. It is about the only thing I'm good at."
He thought for a minute, "Alright, no weapons, no, um, demon thing. Just our fists."

Kuro nodded. "It's called my animal side and I can't control it, so no promises."
"Oh... Well, try for my sake please," he said a bit sheepishly and guided her outside.

Kuro shrugged. "I'll try the best I can."
"Alright, let's try to keep this clean," Archur smirked and took a defensive stance, letting out a flurry of extremely fast kicks.

Kuro dodged the kicks with a backflip, even though she was caught off gaurd. She still had a cocky grin on her face. "My turn." She was infornt of one moment then ran fast enough to make it seem like she didn't move and was behind him. She did one swift kick into the side to knock him to the ground.
Archur let out a loud "ooph" but rolled with the kick, doing a flip back to his feet, "You're gonna have to do better than that," he did a roundhouse kick, landing it directly into Kuro's chest.

Kuro landed to the ground at the kick. "I was just warming up, I hope you get ready for this." She got back to her feet and hit a presser point in Archur's neck then did a flip to move to safe area away.
Archur fell to a knee, "Thanks, I was feeling a bit sore there," he muttered and cracked his neck then let out a fast series of punches into her chest and stomach.

"Damn.." She mumbled, seeing how easily he could get away from that attack. She couldn't think of any way to keep him from do that again if she needed that attack.
He did a low sweep, taking Kuro's legs out from under her and smiled down at her, backing up a few steps.

Kuro fell to the ground but then got up not even seconds later. She decided her next move and chraged at Archur. She punched him in the gut then took a few steps back.
Archur had been expecting a blow to the gut and had tensed up there moments before she struck, it still hurt but not nearly as badly as it could have.
"You're predictable if nothing else," he smiled and started walking a slow circle around her.

Kuro didn't let her eyes off of Archur while he cirlced her. "I've been fighting mindless creatures for four years, they never expect anything so who can blame me."
"I've learned several things from fighting with wolves. I actually once spent a month with a pack, quite the interesting experience," he grinned and feinted to the right before running straight at her, sliding between her legs and grabbing her ankles, pulling her down and somersaulted to his feet, "One of the things I learned is go for the legs."

Kuro landed on her hands and did a backflip to keep from falling to the ground. "I still have wolf DNA in my own so I know a trick or two as well." She had ran to where she was behind him and put him in a headlock. "Always go for the neck, one of the weakest spots on any creatures body."
"Touche, Kuro," he chuckled and wrapped his arms around the back of her head and did a front flip, slamming her to the ground on her back.

"Same to you my friend." She got back up on her feet and waited for his next move. "What else do you have up your slevee?"
"My armee," he chuckled and whirled around her back, elbowing her in the gut and then forcing his palm into her lower back.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus