Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Inuyasha: The Feudal Fairy Tale Retold

Roy Severias (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

Roy fails to notice anything they say, fully focusing his attention on his potential reunion with his beloved, smiling ever so slightly.
Alex Selene grey (played by Raider-jack29)

"Please let me tell him!"
She shouts at her brother
"You know what happened last time!"
He retorts.

"...Did you two say something?" Roy had finally snapped back into reality.

"She doesn't marry you!"
Yui shouts causing her brother to groan.
"You can't shut up can you woman!?"

"Surely you're jesting...please tell me you're just pulling my leg, right?"

"...I've said too much already"
She states quickly
"You think!?"
Her brother shouts

"...S-She gave me the village ring...we pledged our lives to each other...." His voice trails off, refusing to believe anything.

"The slayer holds the hand of a man she's loved and has for several years...but he is not like her...for he has given her many children, he is a holy man."

"She betrayed me...she must've thought I had died during my mission or something." Roy's voice is completely void of all emotion.

"She gives her heart to him...and after you return to her alive she still stays with him."

Roy's completely drained of emotion, almost frozen, unsure of where to head off next. "I won't return to her...if she's happier with him, then so be it. I only want what's best for her."

"But there is a bright side....a jewel...brilliant as the flame. But far from here."

"That must be the gem my father had told me about. The Diamond of the Inferno." Roy says, making note of the diamond shaped slot on the hilt of the sword.

The brother sighs and laughs.
"You might as well tell him everything since you've told him everything else and you can't keep a damned secret."
The sister scoffs and points to the peculiar stone on her neck.
"The green eye allows me to see events that have yet to happen
However they aren't absolute, just the most likely outcome of all. I've searched every time line and in none of them do you have her by your side. My brother wears the blue eye."
She points the the blue stone hanging around his neck on by the larger part on his (the other half of the ying yang symbol)
"Allows him to view the secrets of the past and what has been. They were the final gifts from our mother."

"The sword I carry was my gift from my father before he was murdered by locals. Why I was chosen to survive was beyond me, but I chose to accept after being taken in by the demon slayer's village...but, now I don't know what to do. My whole journey was set because of her..." His voice trails off again.

Her eyes soften at this and she sighs.
"Actually their is one possibility you could be with her. But it's unlikely "

"I'm willing to take that path, regardless of the outcome...even if it means my dreams were rejected." He says softly before drifting off to sleep.

Upon hearing his breath even signifying his descent into deep sleep kai looks at his sister.
"Why did you lie to him yui?, you've never lied before."
The girl looks to the ground for a minute, as if pondering why she had lied to him herself.
"I guess it's simply because I didn't like that helpless look on his face, his utter pain and lack of emotion. Is it so wrong to give him hope?"
And he states in reply
"If that hope is false then yes."
And with that left said the twins descended into the land of dreams themselves.

Roy is a bit restless in his sleep, clutching the ring tightly, holding onto hope that there's a chance that he will be able to reunite with her.

By the next morning yui had gone out hunting while kai began to prepare the fire to cook.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Inuyasha: The Feudal Fairy Tale Retold

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus