Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Inuyasha: The Feudal Fairy Tale Retold

Alex Selene grey (played by Raider-jack29)

The old man scoffs and states.
"You just saved me and my village from having to deal with those wolves any longer. And who knew that my own son would betray me and conceive a child with one of those beasts and attempt to claim it as his own, that man deserved what he got in the end. Now help me kill the unholy spawn would you?"
He approached the crying child:
Roy Severias (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

"Don't touch the kid, you bastard..." It's clear Roy intends to kill the old man. "Had I known that she had a child, I never would've helped you. Human or not...no one deserves to grow up without their mother." He grabs his sword and points it directly at the old man, "Back off and leave the kid alone, or else."

"You'd betray your own race to defend this unholy offspring!? Your a failure as a slayer!"
The old man ran off upon facing the point of your sword. At the same time yui and Kai approached the whimpering child who began to growl as they approached.
That is until Kai of all people began to hum a soft lullaby that seemingly Calmed the child slightly, though he still clung to his dead mothers body.

"I wasn't ready to use this...but it seems I have no choice..." The ring he had been clutching earlier begins to glow slightly, sparkling with a deep blue. "Using this is the only way to atone for my sins..my father said it could be used to revive someone, though he never confirmed it...here, try it kid." He hesitantly gives him the ring.

The kid without hesitation grabs the ring and attempts to figure out how to use it.
At the same time yui pulls you aside and whispers.
"You shouldn't get his hopes up like that right now....it's impossible to revive someone if the soul has already moved on ."

"I'm not trying to get anyone's hopes up...I'm just relaying what my father told me." Roy says, feeling awful about the whole mess.

"What do we do?, severias we can't exactly leave this child here alone, and we certainly can't take him to the village because no doubt they've all heard about this incident by now from that old bastard."

"I'll kill the bastards if they come after us..but, we should probably move away from the area, I'll stay behind, you two take the kid and get him somewhere safe."

For awhile Kai had been quiet as he had finally coerced the kid off of his passed mothers body and had the child cuddled to his chest fast asleep with tear stained cheeks.
In a low voice he muttered, his eyes hooded by his bangs.
"We need to give her a proper burial."

"I'm sorry for this...I shouldn't have been so rash." Roy attempts to help with the burial of the kid's mother. "I don't know how I can atone for this, but I'll find someway to do so..."

As Kai digs the hole along with you at the base of the cliff yui prepares the body for burial by giving it a beautiful floral crown and a bed of flowers. Crossing the bodies arms over her chest before turning and beginning to tend to the sleeping child nearby.
"Just care for the kid, that's the best we can do now."
Kai mutters bitterly.

Roy starts up some food for the group, remaining completely silent, focusing on his cooking, he's unsure of how he's going to face the child after he has awoken.

A few hours would pass and the child would continued to sleep. Night would begin to fall as the shades of purple that come with the greeting of the twilight began to show. Surprisingly it was found that out of the group, it was Kai who had taken the most liking to the newest and youngest member of the group, constantly on guard and adjusting the sleeping child when he seemed to be getting uncomfortable. He acted as if a father figure who constantly found himself concerned with the child's well being though he'd only known him a few hours and the child had yet to speak a word.

Roy had been sitting at the edge of the river, contemplating his role in the world. Debating whether or not he should go confront the old man from earlier, he can easily relate to the child, since he had also lost his mother. He stares at his hands, "Soiled...I've soiled my reputation..." He says quietly, his hands were covered in the dried blood of the kid's mother, his sword is by Kai and the kid.

With a light clinking of metal it appeared as if someone had picked up your blade.
Sitting down next to you came the recognizable figure of yui who laid your blade in your lap.
"Hey, you ok out there in lala land?"

He shakes his head, snapping back into reality. "Oh, it's you...can I help you with anything, miss?"

"It's yui, severias...call me yui...now can you tell me what's bothering you or am I gonna have to rip it out of you, figuratively of course."

"I've got that kid's mom's blood on my hands..I'm not sure if I can face the kid again after what I did."

"Well your gonna have to, I'm not saying it'll be easy but i believe you can do it. But hey I've only known you a short time so what do I know?"
She giggles lightly.
"When he wakes up you can start making it up to him...that is if you can pry him out of my brothers hands."
She glances back at the now sleeping form of her brother and the child clutched to him.
"Doesn't even know the kid for more than a day and is already treating him like his own son."

"And, um your last name is Severias, right?" He asks her a bit confused. "Are you related to my family or is this just some crazy coincidence?" Roy smiles a bit at the acceptance from Yui.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Inuyasha: The Feudal Fairy Tale Retold

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus