Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Inuyasha: The Feudal Fairy Tale Retold

Alex Selene grey (played by Raider-jack29)

"Strange...the female slayer had to use a mask...clever you."
He jumps away from the slayer and into the trees.
Roy Severias (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

"We had to train to ready ourselves for anything, so this is child's play almost." He readies a few different smoke bombs, containing various gases.

"Seems more like a pile of dirty tricks to get out of a real fight."

"In a battle, there's no such thing as fair or foul, you naive rabbit."

"For those who live by the code their is...barbaric tactics is what you refer to."

"Barbaric tactics, you say? Is it really so barbaric for me to want to live for as long as I can? To do whatever I can to win? You're too naive for your own good, kid. We would all do that if our lives we're at stake...it's nature." Roy rambles on and on about pointless stuff that doesn't matter or relate to their battle.

"You speak as if you lack honor....then again maybe those words have some worth."
He stated with a smirk as suddenly you were grabbed from behind as you rambled.
Now both twins had you pinned. Each of them holding your limbs down.
Apparently he had got you talking long enough to have the smoke from earlier clear and allow his sister to return to assist him.

"Alright, I concede here. I lost my honor years ago, ever since my family and I were exiled from our home country." He doesn't struggle to break free.

"You don't have to tell us everything, we just met."
He laughs as they both release you and he offers his hand to help you up.

Roy is a bit silent and returns to camp to polish off his weapon, sitting down with a slight grin, he seems to finally enjoy their company a bit.

Suddenly from the forest came an elderly man who seemed to be running for his life. He was breathing harshly and shallowly, he was bruised in several places as well.
"Some one help me please!"

"Calm down and tell us what happened, old man." Roy grabs his sword, readying himself for battle.

The twins come running back to camp in time to see the old man screaming his head off.
"Calm down you old geezer and tell us what's up!"
Kai shouts at him causing the older man to look up at him in fear.
"Dear Kami another demon!, protect me slayer!"
He shouts hiding behind you.

Roy readies himself for the incoming demon, setting his sword ablaze. "Just stand back and keep your head low, old man!" He points his sword directly at the demon. "Or were you referring to the bunnies...?"

"Do you want to die"
Kai growls under his breath as the old man replied "I'm referring to both the one chasing me and the half breed monsters behind you!"

"The bunnies won't hurt ya, but I'll get rid of the one chasing you."

He jumps, "Flare Blade!" He shouts, causing his sword to glow a bright orange, become engulfed in flames, he swings it downwards, destroying the demon. He kneels down a bit, being drained of a bit of his energy.

The demon that you didn't even bother to let me describe before destroying it had just appeared when you struck. It was a tall female wolf demon with pale skin and scarlet eyes. Her hair was a floor length black silky curtain and she wore a blank stare that read no interest, she wore a white kimono that touched her ankles. She wore brown sandles that strapped to her feet.
But as you struck without a second thought her eyes widened as she turned and huddled to the ground as if attempting to protect something important.

"That was easy enough." Roy says with a smirk, "You alright old man? ...Why are you two looking at me like that...?" Roy's smirk suddenly disappears, as he suddenly realized he probably screwed up big time.

The old man smiles and thanks you as he mutters.
"That's the last of those damned wolf demons, now all I have to do is get rid of that half breed brat of hers and it'll be like I never had a debt to them, I thank you slayer."
And offers his hand to shake as you hear a soft pathetic wimper in the direction of the demon you had just killed.
As her body falls to the side you see a small child in a little torn brown kimodo who appears to be no more than 6 or 8. He has shoulder length black hair with a wide white stripe down its center.
On his head are two small black triangular dog ears which are currently flat against his head as he curls up to his now dead mothers corps and whimpers against her chest, his scarlet eyes laced with unshed tears.

"Oh, god...d-did I just murder their mother....? Tell me that wasn't so, please tell me I didn't just take their mother away..." Roy is suddenly in a panic, feeling absolutely sick to his stomach, angry at himself. "W-What did I just do?" Roy throws his sword to the ground.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Inuyasha: The Feudal Fairy Tale Retold

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus