Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Inuyasha: The Feudal Fairy Tale Retold

Roy Severias (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

"Well...I'm not from Japan either, if you haven't noticed by my accent yet, so I'm not all that surprised." He reveals the British Union Jack on the underside of his cape.
Alex Selene grey (played by Raider-jack29)

"I've never seen that flag before...how far west must you have come from?"

"Pretty far, I suppose...the boat trip from England took roughly a year or so. As far as hanyo go, I had not witnessed any until now. Demons and hanyo alike were labeled as outcasts and were either killed or driven out of the country."

"That's odd usually demons are treated either with suspicion here or reverence never outright persecution."

"Yeah, my father thought they should be treated as equals...being the lord of an eastern land in England, this made the King believe him to be a traitor and exiled him and the rest of my family. Our people generally believe to be superior to others, if you didn't think that the English were superior, you were generally looked down upon."

"Reminds me of the stories mother told me of her home land."

"Perhaps she was from England herself. I've heard stories of rabbit demons living in seclusion in the lands my father oversaw."

"N-no she comes from a large country who's name I can't pronounce...they call it an empire there."

"The only empire that I could think of would be the Mongolian Empire?"

"So they did take mothers home land finally? Took them long enough "

"I hate to change the subject, but are you sure we're going the right way?" Roy asks suddenly as they approach a cliff just a short distance in front of them.

"Honestly were playing it by ear...but nothing like an adventure eh?"
She states with a laugh before her brother shouts back at the two
"Hey love birds shut up and get ready to jump."

Roy pulls out his blade, using it to create a stream of fire to aid in his jump across the cliff, ignoring the brother's statement.

The brother and sister duo shrugged as they saw this and jumped off the cliff as well, plummeting into a steep drop.

Landing on the other side, Roy puts his sword away, but not before striking a pose like that of any typical warrior would

"You were supposed to drop idiot!"
Kai shouts as the twins continued to fall.

"Oh.." Roy jumps down, following the two, again streaming fire from the tip of his blade to aid him.

The group would travel for awhile until nightfall were upon they began to set up camp.

"It's been nearly six months since I've last seen her..." Roy says, clutching the ring she had given him just before he left to hunt for the demon that was requested of him.

Yui sighs before hitting her head against a tree.
"Why is this so hard?"
She mutters as her brother looks over at you.
"Hey suck it up pretty boy!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Inuyasha: The Feudal Fairy Tale Retold

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus