Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Inuyasha: The Feudal Fairy Tale Retold

Roy Severias (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

Roy had decided to go get a little training in, hoping to relieve a bit of stress. He was working on his various flame-based attacks.

(I need to head off to bed, I'll be seeing you tomorrow :) )
Alex Selene grey (played by Raider-jack29)

While watching Roy, Kai stood and approached the area he was working in and viewed him from the tree line .

"That should do it for today..." Roy says, finishing up his training session, heading back to the camp shortly.

"Yo buddy!"
Kai shouts to him "you think you could spar me?"

"I don't see why not. Let's see if you bunnies are as tough as you say y'all are."

"Ladies first I insist...do your best."

Roy points his sword directly at him, "Bring it... Let's see what you got!" He lunges forward, slashing downwards at the opponent.

The hanyo raises the sleeve of his robe. When the blade hits the robe neither revive damage but the blade vibrated.

Roy quickly uses his Fiery Dance, slashing his sword multiple times in quick succession, each slash glowing a different color.

"Should've told you fire has no effect on these robes either. They are made from the hide of dragon yoki."

"Is that so?" He quickly switches to his bow, firing several arrows with fairly shaky accuracy.

"Dragon hide is also a hundred times stronger than the most dense metals,and yet light as silk."
He shrugs as he bounds over the group of arrows and comes bounding tword you at high speeds with claws outstretched.

He uses his sword to create a wall of fire to mask his movements, jumping out of the way of the attack.

Usagikai observed the flames for a little before observing the area around him. His large rabbit like ears swiveled around on his head as he closed his eyes.

Roy watches his opponent carefully, trying to intercept his next move. "Is this all you got, bunny?"

At first the boy did not move, his hair blowing silently in the breeze.
Then he was gone, moving at unseen speeds until it was too late.
He pressed the cold edge of his claws against the flesh of your neck and placed you in a nearly in escapable hold.
"These ears aren't just for show you know."

"I had thought I had you all figured out, but I guess not..you forget that I lived in a village of demon slayers, we have plenty of tools to get out of crap like this." A small blade extends from his elbow, he gets ready to thrust it behind him.

"Seriously? Not five seconds ago I told you-"
He pushes you off the branch and pins you to the ground face first.
"That I hear everything...also my robe is impenetrable."

Suddenly, a cloud of tear gas forms around them. "Us demon slayers have plenty of tools to use against demons like you. Various gas bombs are among those. Of course, I'm immune to these as are my fellow demon slayers."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Inuyasha: The Feudal Fairy Tale Retold

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus